Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So, I have one saved game where I played for about 30+ hours with little errors here and there. However, when I started a new campaign I noticed that my inventory is totally bugged. Items are not listed in the appropriate places, many things are incorrectly labelled, etc. What happened?? Do i need to delete and reinstall game?
Here are some screenshots of what I'm talking about inventory and Character Skills
I've restarted and tried again but the problem keeps happening.
I'm playing on Patch. 1.5.3
Windows 10
B450 Aorus Pro Wifi
Ryzen 5 2600
Radeon RX 580
16GB RAM
500GB SSD

Screen shots are 404 for me... But I know what you are talking about.

In the supply screen the icons are either blacked out or showing a different picture.. like the handed weapon icon is showing the horse icon, and the horse button is blank.

Also the buttons for saving an item before selling the rest of the inventory is missing. just shows a tiny unlit square.. not a lit circle.

I got exactly the same bug since last update

Summary:

Lock item buttons appearance and item preview incorrectly displayed.

Also, I tried verifying files and even clean re-install to no avail. No mods installed.

How to Reproduce:

Open the Inventory, trade etc...

Scene Name (if related):

None

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Screenshot
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX680
GPU Driver Version: 358.91
CPU: i7 3770
RAM: 8go
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
So, I have one saved game where I played for about 30+ hours with little errors here and there. However, when I started a new campaign I noticed that my inventory is totally bugged. Items are not listed in the appropriate places, many things are incorrectly labelled, etc. What happened?? Do i need to delete and reinstall game?
Here are some screenshots of what I'm talking about inventory and Character Skills
I've restarted and tried again but the problem keeps happening.
I'm playing on Patch. 1.5.3
Windows 10
B450 Aorus Pro Wifi
Ryzen 5 2600
Radeon RX 580
16GB RAM
500GB SSD
HI all here is the screenshot sorry. From replies below, this issue is being fixed!
tklOFGl_9ik37-p3LKc0a0qkQ4-7hxEbviEuaqzHjLIC_gPhrcJH4mUzBG_3Mr0Vw8zjB-GpAWJPY3p-w5eArZ16C26pX7e-rZdBjV7pncAxqQBpazW6_gsOiIcGCpUgFgcfY7aATn3-Tvom0tMQY_4WqlXVWIuBU8OVrMZE7k-cZr-SUeXkB_RGvQvjtX41A_r-vNay6rgkikp4QZu0xar9mlUY1k1_Ljs3YpDmZXGj6Zu99SizyMlNn-4sSu4IegV0gNl3db563xQraNgpvRwR3kR5k_FvdwBqvWXkHvDbRscXG_2d6MG14FwDogOltWBkUgAPJXJNSXoRC_c0jK_vNMDIloweCNmYFdc2ssmn5d5ci_ONANGjz5hJdv-ibiM1WFRGSH_GF6QNkx1masv1thhucZVDnizPcJsRwqBxJQWB49x_yE66YQ1JaTtiJGJcnFGOL_3FyrArtsewXkviv3rP2tLNXO4zLcI44wGiXtvLoiUf2zS3g1MFEWyhP2e29rRKO_4sccuZ1R98t_CUTk3pFGe8whIqlaaowevv_XJLGTmJCDDwMzOU2cZsQQbcfPm6_Ha08XW1wfw1Qw7dzQZDXanqpPWy10ZNuSUpuoC27cadZcU9NgTuR-VQkqfX6hLaSh8jHnXdE810KwMAevPwlU_Ig6CcPk1TVKyUjP5auySor7Y=w924-h520-no

Hey guys I had this problem as well and found a resolution that worked for me (tried 2-3 and only this worked but milage may vary) and seeing as there are no comprehensive guides on it I thought id try to contribute a potential solution!
  1. The first thing you want to do is uninstall the game through steam. (Right-click and then Uninstall)
  2. Open your file browser and navigate to your mount and blade Bannerlord folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord) "But Wicked I just uninstalled!" Yes, you did, but sometimes there are lingering files and dumps steam likes to leave behind to make sure some settings save or other technical whatnot (I don't make games just enjoy them).
  3. Delete the Bannerlord folder from there and empty the recycle bin.
  4. Finally re-install Bannerlord.
this process should clean any artifacts from possible modding or updating that is causing this UI bug. and currently the only thing I had that worked as a solution for me. but please keep adding info if it didn't help as this all helps TW get to the bottom of this and resolve it if it is a product defect.

Back
Top Bottom