Improve/Increase the skills and the number of female NPCs (nobles and wanderers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they did not. You are twisting what was said.
I was quoting it.

"Bannerlord is ment to be historical fantasy, not high fantasy."

Even kept the typo, as a direct quote.

If the defence of arguing that women shouldn't be prominent as leaders in the game is that it is meant to be 'historical fantasy, not high fantasy', clearly the poster believes women leading armies is 'high fantasy', on a level with dragons and magic (which is what is generally meant by 'high fantasy').

Anyway. You don't seem to have an actual point.

Like there is hardly an inbetween in these forums anymore you're either really smart or really stupid i remember in the old forums i just lurked a bunch with no account
In the old forums i mainly lurked aswell, I forgot the account name i used back then though and it was an old dead email, so i just made a new account. :smile:

I was quoting it.

If the defence of arguing that women shouldn't be prominent as leaders in the game is that it is meant to be 'historical fantasy, not high fantasy', clearly the poster believes women leading armies is 'high fantasy', on a level with dragons and magic (which is what is generally meant by 'high fantasy').

Forget it, its not worth the time, read his replies to me and @Itisausername

I was quoting it.

No you did not. You said:

So, women leading armies is *as fantastical* as dragons and magic?

There is nothing about "women leading armies been *as fantastical* as dragons and magic" in the quote you have provided. MB not been high fantasy does not mean that women leading armies, dragons and magic are all equal in fantasy. Mind you it does not mean that dragons and magic are equal in fantasy. You are simply trying to create straw man.

That's just your interpretation.

You have just spend 3 posts arguing with my "non existing point". Congratulation.

Ok, i warned everybody here on the end of page 1 what will happen if the missbehaviour continues. It was starting to come arround but then we had a steep dive again.

Itisausername, you can't tell people they are stupid, especially not in a heated thread where everybody has been warned to behave. Constantly arguing the same point following personal attacks is not acceptible.

hruza, you can't tell people they are crazy (by insinuating to their psychiatrist), continuosly disregarding other's posts, and you already have a bad reputation on any and every historicaly driven thread. Think about why it is so.

Everybody else that was involved in a lesser way - don't make us remember your usernames as problematic.
I beg all of you to keep it civil in any future threads with edgy subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom