Improve/Increase the skills and the number of female NPCs (nobles and wanderers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played the game for quite some time now and have noticed that there is always a small number of female wanderers compared to the male ones. Their stats are usually also quite undeveloped. Now, it can be a good thing, as I can level up them myself, but sometimes I just want a companion with high stats in scouting or roguery, for example.

Most of the female nobles also seem to have very low stats, I believe they should have at least their tactics skill increased significantly, so they perform better in battles (I believe this perk works). I also end up choosing my bride from the same small set of NPC (one-two each faction), because everyone else looks like a tier 2 unit. It would be nice, if there was more choice.

Overall, it would be also really nice, if the developers considered implementing mixed gender troops mod (or what was it called?) into the game. It basically adds female versions of combat troops.

I have played the game for quite some time now and have noticed that there is always a small number of female wanderers compared to the male ones. Their stats are usually also quite undeveloped. Now, it can be a good thing, as I can level up them myself, but sometimes I just want a companion with high stats in scouting or roguery, for example.

Most of the female nobles also seem to have very low stats, I believe they should have at least their tactics skill increased significantly, so they perform better in battles (I believe this perk works). I also end up choosing my bride from the same small set of NPC (one-two each faction), because everyone else looks like a tier 2 unit. It would be nice, if there was more choice.

Overall, it would be also really nice, if the developers considered implementing mixed gender troops mod (or what was it called?) into the game. It basically adds female versions of combat troops.

All this can easily be done without much difficulty, just have to learn to mod.

All this can easily be done without much difficulty, just have to learn to mod.
Agreed, I already "moded" (edited the xml files to change my troops) quite a lot in this game, but it also would be nice to have some of the stuff implemented in the game. And not everything should be left to moders either.

Female warriors from Sturgia ( nordic part ) actually lore friendly, but I don't know about other kingdoms. Thought, female warriors from Vlandia , for example, would be unrealistic. It could be minor faction called 'sisters of war' or something like that. Just like other minor factions but with hi skills female warriors only.

Most of the female nobles also seem to have very low stats, I believe they should have at least their tactics skill increased significantly, so they perform better in battles (I believe this perk works).

None of the Tactics perks work, but the passive skill does.

There are way too many women posing as lords and it's already immersion breaking. Every time I beat some high pitch screaming housewife in arena and bash her face with axe I feel like playing bad parody of some American superhero comics. And the last thing I want to have in the game are anorectic female Hollywood warriors running with their plastic tits around battlefield. What will be next? Double wielding swords and firebolt magic?

If you like more women warriors in the game, find a mod. There is no need to push even more of them in to the main game.

as for the wanderers (companions) the reason i think why there are fewer women is because you're supposed to also recruit daughters from the 'notable needs daughter found' quests. at least i assume that is the reason.

If they're allowed gather an army of 1500 men, why not let them have some leadership, riding, charm or trade skills?
I've seen some random females from random clans gathering armies bigger than i could ever done.

If they're allowed gather an army of 1500 men, why not let them have some leadership, riding, charm or trade skills?
I've seen some random females from random clans gathering armies bigger than i could ever done.

Their leadership, trade, riding and tactics skills appear to level the same as the player's (along with others) but gathering armies only requires influence.

There are way too many women posing as lords and it's already immersion breaking. Every time I beat some high pitch screaming housewife in arena and bash her face with axe I feel like playing bad parody of some American superhero comics. And the last thing I want to have in the game are anorectic female Hollywood warriors running with their plastic tits around battlefield. What will be next? Double wielding swords and firebolt magic?

If you like more women warriors in the game, find a mod. There is no need to push even more of them in to the main game.

Couldn't you just find a mod for less women in the game?

Female bannerladies seems to have similar skills compared to their male counterparts. Most of them could be placeholder for example the skill of a khuzait ladies with crossbow Is similar to a vlandian noble but also vlandian noble Is similar skilled with bow as khuzait.

Female notables are very high skilled. There are many 20 years old Crime boss ladies with 200+ skills.People like Caladog are in their 30s and they reach 300 but are labeled as exceptional people, I think notables (both male and female) could have lower skills.

Female "brides" aren't that good. Those ladies don't lead armies and their skills are very bad. They have High charm and other skills that aren't that useful for companions.
Often they come with a now they don't have the skill to use it, no idea of they fixed It.

Mixed troops seems a good idea, female counterpart not that much, seems boring to have "male fiann" and "female fiann". They can use male troops, female troops and mixed troops. In warband a promoted troop become White haired and change his face....in worst bug case you will see troop changing sex after promotion.
For example
-Battanian volunteer Is a mixed troops. They can be both male and female
-Battania mounted skirmisher Is mixed, every battanian can be upgrade to this.
-Battania topless maiden is female, you can't upgrade male troops to this
-Battania horseMAN Is male, you can't upgrade female troops to this

Please folks, we already have this discussion in The Keep (leading nowhere same as this one), just keep it civil, no politics, misogyny, "muh realism" and ad hominems, those just never end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom