Improve/Increase the skills and the number of female NPCs (nobles and wanderers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he called me stupid more than once. There's no need for me to address each one separately.
I did because its the truth if its that hard for you to understand that TW can do whatever they want with their creation and arent limited to their inspiration you are stupid

Unlike you I can at last argue.
Making a completely incorrect statement is not an argument (which is what im guessing you meant to say), unless you actually mean the word argue, as in often meaningless emotional conversations that does not need to hold to fact, then yes, i guess you can argue, but i see no point in doing so on this forum. You did clearly not know the definition of the term you were using and therefor used it wrongly. the end.

Making a completely incorrect statement is not an argument (which is what im guessing you meant to say), unless you actually mean the word argue, as in often meaningless emotional conversations that does not need to hold to fact, then yes, i guess you can argue, but i see no point in doing so on this forum. You did clearly not know the definition of the term you were using and therefor used it wrongly. the end.

You clearly don't know definition of the world argument, which is why you can't argue. It's already third post in a row where you failed to write even single argument. Yet you keep talking about them as if you knew what they are.

You clearly don't know definition of the world argument, which is why you can't argue. It's already third post in a row where you failed to write even single argument. Yet you keep talking about them as if you knew what they are.
I made my arguments further up, but maybe you did not read them or understand them, I wrote your post, that your argument was made on an invalid premise, that you thought historical fiction means something it does not, look up what the definition for historical fiction is, its not what you claimed it was (by saying its what Bannerlord is) your grasp on the english language is clearly not very good, so maybe you are misunderstanding, or you are just trolling, eitherway i cant see much reason to keep on writing with you as its clearly a waste of time, when you dont know simple definitions or some to get lost in what we were talking about, look up the definition of Historical Fiction and tell me how Bannerlord fits in that genre, which it does not, that was the arguement you were making, that i said was not valid. Instead of actually answering what i said was wrong with your argumentation, i suspect you will come back with more of the same, trying to be demeaning and making your self seem superior, witch you fail at with sentences like "You clearly don't know definition of the world argument," (you talking about an argument spanning the entire world here or an argument about the entirety of our world?)

I made my arguments further up, but maybe you did not read them or understand them, I wrote your post, that your argument was made on an invalid premise, that you thought historical fiction means something it does not, look up what the definition for historical fiction is, its not what you claimed it was (by saying its what Bannerlord is) your grasp on the english language is clearly not very good, so maybe you are misunderstanding, or you are just trolling, eitherway i cant see much reason to keep on writing with you as its clearly a waste of time, when you dont know simple definitions or some to get lost in what we were talking about, look up the definition of Historical Fiction and tell me how Bannerlord fits in that genre, which it does not, that was the arguement you were making, that i said was not valid. Instead of actually answering what i said was wrong with your argumentation, i suspect you will come back with more of the same, trying to be demeaning and making your self seem superior, witch you fail at with sentences like "You clearly don't know definition of the world argument," (you talking about an argument spanning the entire world here or an argument about the entirety of our world?)

Fourth post without single argument. You are outdoing yourself. Here, let me tell you secret: accusing somebody that he does not know something is not an argument. It does not make him not knowing it either. Unless you can actually prove it, it's just you empty talking. It's well know manipulation method used by people who can't argue.

Fourth post without single argument. You are outdoing yourself. Here, let me tell you secret: accusing somebody that he does not know something is not an argument. It does not make him not knowing it either. Unless you can actually prove it, it's just you empty talking. It's well know manipulation method used by people who can't argue.
i told you to look up the definition yourself, so that you would not have to take my word for it, but i guess i have to, so im not undoing my self, lol. "Historical fiction is a literary genre in which the plot takes place in a setting located in the past." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_fiction

"the genre of literature, film, etc., comprising narratives that take place in the past and are characterized chiefly by an imaginative reconstruction of historical events and personages. " https://www.dictionary.com/browse/historical-fiction

There i cant be bothered to find more, but clearly Bannerlord does not take place in a real historical setting with real historic people, therefor it is clearly not historical fiction as you said it was. What sort of non argument trying to distract from what i actully said, will you come up with now? or will you accept that what you said was wrong?

i told you to look up the definition yourself, so that you would not have to take my word for it, but i guess i have to, so im not undoing my self, lol. "Historical fiction is a literary genre in which the plot takes place in a setting located in the past." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_fiction

"the genre of literature, film, etc., comprising narratives that take place in the past and are characterized chiefly by an imaginative reconstruction of historical events and personages. " https://www.dictionary.com/browse/historical-fiction

There i cant be bothered to find more, but clearly Bannerlord does not take place in a real historical setting with real historic people, therefor it is clearly not historical fiction as you said it was. What sort of non argument trying to distract from what i actully said, will you come up with now? or will you accept that what you said was wrong?
Just dont bother bro his brain is as empty as a shell

Let's take for example A song of ice and fire (or more well known as Game of Thrones) - also inspired by middle ages and had way more fantasy elements to it, but it still managed to not to put too many women in traditionally men's roles. Those who were, such as for example Brienne of Tarth became that much more remarkable characters.

Overabundance of women in battle roles, going head to head in physical combat against men in a game that is even loosely inspired by middle ages simply breaks immersion and no amount of virtue signalling will change that. Unless it's now canon in M&B universe that women are as physically strong as men?

Let's take for example A song of ice and fire (or more well known as Game of Thrones) - also inspired by middle ages and had way more fantasy elements to it, but it still managed to not to put too many women in traditionally men's roles. Those who were, such as for example Brienne of Tarth became that much more remarkable characters.

Over abundance of women in battle roles, going head to head in physical combat against men in a game that is even loosely inspired by middle ages simply breaks immersion and no amount of virtue signalling will change that. Unless it's now canon in M&B universe that women are as physically strong as men?
So taking another fictional universe and saying, see its also this way here, is not really a valid argument, its like me saying, see in The Hunger Games where a girl beats everyone else, clearly must mean women are more clever than all men. Also just using the term "virtue signalling" is a charged term that already makes me take anything you say less seriously. Try reading The Wheel of Time instead of A Song of Ice and Fire (Where Game of Thrones came from)

I just provided good example how to incorporate women into traditionally men's roles in middle ages inspired fiction and not ruin immersion. Your hunger games snarky remark was a complete miss. Also if you take offense at the term virtue signalling, then it also tells me a lot about you.

I just provided good example how to incorporate women into traditionally men's roles in middle ages inspired fiction and not ruin immersion. Your hunger games snarky remark was a complete miss. Also if you take offense at the term virtue signalling, then it also tells me a lot about you.
I dont take offence to it, im just saying its a charged term and not needed there. you could have made a valid argument without it. When it comes to your arguement about GoT, that worked for you, that does not mean thats a universal truth. I have seen many who thought GoT had too many women in battle roles aswell, claiming it was unrealistic. I was just saying, just because one fictional universe did something, does not mean another one needs to do it. I would definately prefer not to see women like "The Sandsnakes" from GoT implemented in a game, and prefer something like Brienne for sure, but i dont have any issue with female party leaders or notables, as the game does not take place in an historical setting in our world. I prefer a setting like that from Wheel of Time (in regard to Bannerlord without the magic fantasy elements ofcourse) as it is just more interesting. If Taleworlds had made Viking Conquest 2, then i think it would have been more proper to talk about historical acuracy, cause then it is historical fiction. Calradia though is not and therefor i dont have en issue with it.

Medieval era took place in the past ...check.

MB is reconstruction of historical events like sieges and battles and personalities like kings and knights ...check.

Thanks for:
A, disproving yourself
and:
B, showing that you don't know or understand what historical fiction is.

MB is reconstruction of historical events like sieges and battles and personalities like kings and knights ...check.

Thanks for:
A, disproving yourself
and:
Yeah sieges are a part M&B that doesnt make it historical fiction and my god the irony is palpable

Thanks for:
A, disproving yourself
and:
You clearly dont have a good grasp on english with what you just wrote there, Saying that the past has horses, and Game of Thrones has horses, does not make make Game of Thrones historical fiction, which is pretty much your argument. You completely misunderstand the definition, to fit Bannerlord would need to have an actual map from our world, with the same names of places and people like Julius Ceasar or Alfred of England, but im done here, cause either you are a troll our your grasp of english is so bad that you will never understand even these simple things, so either way its a waste of time, you have dug your own hole here though, with showing your complete lack of comprehension.

Inappropriate behavior
You clearly dont have a good grasp on english with what you just wrote there, Saying that the past has horses, and Game of Thrones has horses, does not make make Game of Thrones historical fiction, which is pretty much your argument. You completely misunderstand the definition, to fit Bannerlord would need to have an actual map from our world, with the same names of places and people like Julius or Alfred of England, but im done here, cause either you are a troll our your grasp of english is so bad that you will never understand even these simple things, so either way its a waste of time, you have dug your own hole here though, with showing your complete lack comprehension.

I don't know in which definition of yours is horse a "historical personality", but I know what psychiatrists would probably have to say about it.

Just dont bother bro his brain is as empty as a shell
Yeah i should clearly not have wasted my time, im guessing he is a troll, i have a hard time believing someone can be so dense, but atleast people will be able to read just how far out he is now. I mean wow.... just wow...

Yeah i should clearly not have wasted my time, im guessing he is a troll, i have a hard time believing someone can be so dense, but atleast people will be able to read just how far out he is now. I mean wow.... just wow...
Honestly i lose a braincell every second i spend on these forums since some of the people here like bruh

yeah i wonder why i bother sometimes aswell, guess im just looking for the feel of the old forums, but im guessing thats just lost in time.
Like there is hardly an inbetween in these forums anymore you're either really smart or really stupid i remember in the old forums i just lurked a bunch with no account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom