IMPORTANT SECURITY ANNOUNCEMENT: Password Theft Attempts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Janus
Thanks for the good work.

Wikipedia said:
Phishing
In the field of computer security, phishing is the criminally fraudulent process of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.

If you have a way to prove such actions, then TaleWorlds should probably seek legal action against the offender.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
So what would they do with our password? Check out our emails or post lolcats?

For those who don't know what can be done when someone else has your personal info.

The answer is simple.  They can do just about anything

The rancid sack of crud says he's gonna hack TW's server?

Well folks, it's pretty often that hackers (or trolls) given the boot will have no sense of dignity, and won't know when to quit. Given this fellow's almost pathologically disturbing disregard for the private personal matters of innocents, I say there's a 50% chance that the snot-sucking pissant tries it — and hasn't TW temporarily gone down in the past due to hackers? I'm sure that if it did, it wouldn't be for long, but if he compromises the database and steals passwords, he could very much DO everything we've been warning about in past posts.

If there is any risk at all of this, them everyone on here — particularly people responding to this thread that have very likely hurt what little shred of mutilated humanity within him (and it's only dangling by a single, soggy, kind-of-moldy thread of pure rotten mofo essence!) — should please, please, please change your password for the Taleworlds Forums until all of this has blown over. If your password has anything to do with accounts elsewhere, particularly the same password (or slight variation of) that you use for e-mail, this guys could seriously wreak some havoc.

While there is no debate on whether he deserves a place in the 8th circle of hell, we shouldn't underestimate his competency as a hacker, just to stay on the safe side. It's quite possible that his contact info that was uncovered could have been a carefully planned dummy address that would seem legit. If he's at all as deranged as he seems... he's very well could, and probably will, try something. He's just... that... desperate!

KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!  : :evil:
Anyways, thank you Janus  :wink:

Does anyone alse find it slightly disturbing that someone creates a website to store people's personal details in or share them with others!? He even invites others to help him...
The internet should be permanently destroyed.  :???:

MadocComadrin said:
It's funny, I think I might put a link to that site somewhere where people can find out just how much of an ass that guy is. I know just the place too  :twisted:

4chan?

reklem said:
Does anyone alse find it slightly disturbing that someone creates a website to store people's personal details in or share them with others!? He even invites others to help him...

Or rather HE should be permantly destroyed. Any taleworlder in the vicinity of New South Wales?

reklem said:

It's not the first time, it won't be the last time, and you can be sure there are more out there. However, most of them are used by identity thieves, spam scammers, or phishers and focus more around credit card numbers.

2534.jpg

May the password theft raped by Nuri Alço. :lol:

tommylaw said:
Or rather HE should be permanently destroyed. Any taleworlder in the vicinity of New South Wales?

I live near South Wales. The idea that someone went to Australia and made a "new" one annoys me more than some phising vajazzler ever could. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom