• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

I'm curious why people's don't care about dynamic weather, day/night cycle,Enlighten?

Users who are viewing this thread

MadVader

Duhpressed
Duke
M&BWB
Maybe the use every new experienced dev for their Fly and Lasers game?
Probably (you need a small team of your best guys to start a new game), but more importantly their leadership seems to be fully focused there, as it's quite absent from TW public communication about Bannerlord. Lack of leadership has a profound effect on the focus and efficiency of development teams, and the Bannerlord devs appear to be drifting from minor feature to minor bugfix at slow pace.

NPC99

Baron
M&BWBWF&SVC
Have I created a ticket to tell them that siege towers don't work and the pathfinding is broken in sieges? Why would I? They are well aware of those particular issues.
Because a proportion of the bugs are scene specific as opposed to generic code issues and each one needs to be tackled individually.

Top Bottom