• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

I'm curious why people's don't care about dynamic weather, day/night cycle,Enlighten?

Users who are viewing this thread

jisiting2960

Sergeant
I read the most posts and discussed the most posts are emotional posts. I am concerned about how high the engine limit is. It may be that the engine can be used for 10 to 20 years. Like ancient scroll 5, you can see how many players developed MODS in ancient 5. Although there are many warband mods, there are many repeated contents and innovative playing methods are limited by the engine. Therefore, the improvement of the engine is my concern. It is related to how many amazing modules will appear in the future, as well as the imagination and creativity of module developers. Therefore, we hope to add day night cycle system, dynamic weather system, map buffer and dynamic global illumination. These are very mainstream technologies in recent years. I hope TW engine can actively follow up, seize the opportunity and don't be complacent, thank you

Last edited:

jisiting2960

Sergeant
别这么情绪化了!
没有人 关心 天气
WHY? Your reply is the most surprising thing for me. or because of the aesthetic differences between Chinese and Western cultures? Or a different way of thinking? We think such an important thing, but you say you don't care. Many people in our China riding and chopping forum hope to have this system。
I'm not emotional. I'm expectation and hope. Maybe you think this is just a form, but it's an obsession for me. This obsession makes me wordy. Now, you can see how deep my obsession is by reading my post

Last edited:

Lazregamesh

Sergeant
WB
WHY? Your reply is the most surprising thing for me. Do you dislike us Chinese or because of the aesthetic differences between Chinese and Western cultures? Or a different way of thinking? We think such an important thing, but you say you don't care. Many people in our China riding and chopping forum hope to have this system。
I'm not emotional. I'm expectation and hope. Maybe you think this is just a form, but it's an obsession for me. This obsession makes me wordy. Now, you can see how deep my obsession is by reading my post
He was being sarcastic, don't turn this into a race thing lol
They haven't finished it yet but it is there (read the links he gave you in red)

jisiting2960

Sergeant
He was being sarcastic, don't turn this into a race thing lol
They haven't finished it yet but it is there (read the links he gave you in red)
Thank you. I have revised my reply. I think what I said is a bit of a war. This is not my original intention. I'll go to see the red link now

Lazregamesh

Sergeant
WB
Thank you. I have revised my reply. I think what I said is a bit of a war. This is not my original intention. I'll go to see the red link now
You are welcome :smile:
Thank you for making the effort to communicate. It is not easy to engage in a proper conversation when you rely on translation. Take care and happy gaming :smile:

MostBlunted

Sergeant Knight
I am concerned about how high the engine limit is.
vegeta-its-over9000.gif

Dynamic weather and so on would be nice but there is more important stuff to focus on like more Battanian armor.

MadVader

Duhpressed
Duke
M&BWB
riding and chopping
Thanks Google translate!
Riding and Chopping 2: Flagboss

But seriously, player want weather effects in battles and the question comes up regularly - the problem is PC performance and Taleworlds may or may not do something about it.

Last edited:

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
I personally don't care that much because I'll forget about it after another 100 battles.

Ser Jon

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
The feature matters to me. I like dynamic weather and time cycles, not only because it helps with immersion, but because we can take really cool screenshots.

vortex_13

Veteran
M&BWBWF&S
Because sieges still barely work. I'd rather they fix that first than waste resources on stuff that's just window dressing.

Top Bottom