If you think they're not listening you're just not paying attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

It took me less than 15 minutes to go through this forum and most of the serious (actually serious) posts have developers interacting them and addresing issues and taking accounts. If you think they'll ever run with the money you're plain dumb or blind or both, Thanks Taleworlds, I'm not the happiest one with the game but I'm the happiest one with the development.

Are we living on different planets? Their communication with the community has been horrible. No one thinks they are taking the money and running.

People are criticizing them (justly) for poor communication with the community during EA. Early access is supposed to link the devs with the community in a meaningful way, which is not happening here.

Also, many people are starting to get concerned that the game will be very shallow. Where there is very little immersion, events, or any recognition of the players actions by the AI or game world.

Well, for the whole month forums were filled with questions about broken perks. And it took them 26 days(!) to finally react in some random thread:

I would call their responses quite selective, to say the least. So no thanks from me.
You mean the perk system they said before launch was UNFINISHED! why should they reply to stupid people who moan and whine about the perk system not being finished when they said before launch that it would not be?

Honestly y'all are starting to sound like you want them not to communicate with us just so that you can prove your point. They made a (sort of) roadmap post for MP, it is reasonable that SP will follow at some point. Let them do their job already.

You mean the perk system they said before launch was UNFINISHED! why should they reply to stupid people who moan and whine about the perk system not being finished when they said before launch that it would not be?

from the horses mouth:
I want more than you these stuff to be developed / improved. Different teams are working on these issues however there are very less development in these stuff for weeks. You can make more pressure writing in forums about policies, skills and perks need developments.

I know that idea of this thread is to call some people dumb and stupid. Obviously most systems in the game are unfinished. People were asking about some sort of plans when they are going to fix them.

Honestly y'all are starting to sound like you want them not to communicate with us just so that you can prove your point. They made a (sort of) roadmap post for MP, it is reasonable that SP will follow at some point. Let them do their job already.
According to mexxico's post quoted by Lord Irontoe, we know better than you what needs to be done.

Last edited:
I know that idea of this thread is to call some people dumb and stupid. Obviously most systems in the game are unfinished. People were asking about some sort of plans when they are going to fix them.
Their plans to fix them are sometime before launch. You will have an idea that they are being worked on when they hit the beta branch.

Their plans to fix them are sometime before launch. You will have an idea that they are being worked on when they hit the beta branch.
Just out of curiosity, how many months with no added content would it take for you to become displeased with their progress? Not saying they won't be releasing any, maybe relatively soon, but everyone has a timeline in mind. It's almost 6 weeks since EA release now and no content and no real mention of when content would be coming.

Would you still be on here telling people to wait if it's July or Octorber and they hadn't pushed a fair amount of new content?

Just out of curiosity, how many months with no added content would it take for you to become displeased with their progress? Not saying they won't be releasing any, maybe relatively soon, but everyone has a timeline in mind. It's almost 6 weeks since EA release now and no content and no real mention of when content would be coming.

Would you still be on here telling people to wait if it's July or Octorber and they hadn't pushed a fair amount of new content?

I'd uninstall and check back after a few months. I plan to after another playthrough or maybe 100 more hours. Well, not the uninstall part but the taking a break for few months.

***edited to add***

I do plan on adding my thoughts to the feedback subforum once I decide to take a break. I will not make a post demanding any changes.

Last edited:
Are we living on different planets? Their communication with the community has been horrible. No one thinks they are taking the money and running.

People are criticizing them (justly) for poor communication with the community during EA. Early access is supposed to link the devs with the community in a meaningful way, which is not happening here.

Also, many people are starting to get concerned that the game will be very shallow. Where there is very little immersion, events, or any recognition of the players actions by the AI or game world.

Game isn't even close to being finished, when will you guys relax a bit? It's like you all want grey hair obsessing over **** you don't even control.

I've been in the closed beta since like Aug. Relax. They are working. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it aint happening. They are too busy working to post on every ****ing thread that gets created every ****ing minute of every ****ing day on this ****ing forum. Geddit?

I have games in my Steam library that were on Early Access for years. Some of them were crap at release and were not updated for months, then when there were updates turned out alright. Others stayed crap. It's just how it works.

Most importantly, the amount of updates coming out is not correlated to the amount of complaints that you make on the forum. Criticism, reporting bugs, that helps. Nagging does not. If anything it slows down development when devs waste their time answering the most toxic complaints (because those inevitably catch their eye more than the actual constructive feedback).

He's telling you to wait because there's nothing else you can do. Accept it, and play something else in the mean time if you can't stand how things are here.

He's telling you to wait because there's nothing else you can do. Accept it, and play something else in the mean time if you can't stand how things are here.
This is a lie, we can do something. If you prefer a passive approach - hide from a problem, sit and wait, then you can accept all you want. Just stop imposing your worldview on everyone and stop talking on behalf of the developers of what we should expect.

Where is taleworlds with their reply on the combat being absolutely broken since Alpha testing and IS still broken?

Taleworlds is simply failing to communicate properly and people are showing it on the forums here

This is a lie, we can do something. If you prefer a passive approach - hide from a problem, sit and wait, then you can accept all you want. Just stop imposing your worldview on everyone and stop talking on behalf of the developers of what we should expect.

I am not imposing my views on anyone, I am just trying to speak common sense. If you prefer to scream and kick and waste your blood over something you have absolutely no control over, be my guest, it's your blood pressure :smile:.

Where is taleworlds with their reply on the combat being absolutely broken since Alpha testing and IS still broken?

Taleworlds is simply failing to communicate properly and people are showing it on the forums here

No argument there. But it's not like that's a new thing.

You're doing something ineffective. Its entertaining, though.

from the horses mouth:

Yes, they literally need the feedback to know what people care about what addressed. Yet people, for some unknown reason feel personally attacked when other criticize a game, they somehow enjoy, although they spend more time on the forums than actually playing it.

It's like none of these guys have ever played an early access game before. Their forums are always flooded with criticisms, suggestions, wants, wishes etc.

I understand the fanboyism, I'm too old for it myself but it seems a bit misplaced currently.

Back
Top Bottom