If you think they're not listening you're just not paying attention

Users who are viewing this thread

There were likely active things in it they wanted to test, so just turning it off would likely have been the wrong choice.
Most perks are still not implemented. All we can test is about if a certain perk is working. In this case, the community patch already fixed it.

I rarely see anybody was talking about perk balance. For example, the one-handed perk, it is really hard to tell if the 3% damage increase or 15% less shield damage is balanced. I dont know where the devs get the idea of all perk system should be reworked. The old perks dont need test anymore because we are going to have new ones anyway.

Most perks are still not implemented. All we can test is about if a certain perk is working. In this case, the community patch already fixed it.

I rarely see anybody was talking about perk balance. For example, the one-handed perk, it is really hard to tell if the 3% damage increase or 15% less shield damage is balanced. I dont know where the devs get the idea of all perk system should be reworked. The old perks dont need test anymore because we are going to have new ones anyway.

Is the community patch the one of nexus? I use the tweak one on their and it's okay but I don't think it fixes perks. I seen the community patch but I don't think it's updated on there.

Is the community patch the one of nexus? I use the tweak one on their and it's okay but I don't think it fixes perks. I seen the community patch but I don't think it's updated on there.
It works on 1.2.1 and i dont know if its updated afterwards. I stopped using it since the devs released new perk tree.

Can agree totally with the OP and i see how they form this game along with the community every day. However if i feel that they make good choices along with the community thats another topic im disappointed in atm. But thats not all their fault but the communities lack of both knowledge and laziness screaming like kids for candy when they struggling with something without even trying .

But with that said for those who says this company isnt listening and trying their best for their costumers is just blind and not following shiiiiiit
-However and dont forget about the trolls to-

Last edited:
Yes the Community Patch on Nexus fixes nearly all perks. I'm using it on 1.3 without issue.

from the horses mouth:
I can't count how many people have told me and others to 'shut up and refund the game' despite the fact that TW officials have said the exact opposite. Kinda lines up with their statement on what they intend with their Early Access program.

Yet when one gives feedback, and they act like Early Access means that the game has to be exactly what they want it to be...until they find something they don't like. XD

I'm mostly happy with this game. A few more changes and options would make me very happy. ...and apparently some other people very upset.

Back
Top Bottom