If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

They did a fix for MP last patch, now you don't have to worry about people typing messages greater than 500 characters in a match. This changes everything =P

In all seriousness I think their focus for the immediate feature is fixing all the game-breaking bugs/crashes of the (largely untested before now) Singleplayer side. The Beta was focused on Multiplayer (Whether or not they did anything with that, I don't know.

I suspect for MP stuff they are working on actual features, rather than fixes like SP is getting currently.

They have probably focused too much on the Multiplayer already, that`s why the campaign is fully broken !

I think both should get focus but sure man, whatever.
[/QUOTE]

If you're focusing on everything then you're not focusing :/ you can't focus on everything that's just not how it works.
Give it a couple of weeks, they're doing stability and crashing fixes with some SP patches as well for now. First priority is for people to actually launch the game then being able to stably run SP then MP (since fixing first two will give base for MP also).

Do it, Do it!

This is a singleplayer game man, if you want multiplayer go play Mordhau. They concentrated far too much on MP because of people like you and created a mess in SP.

I played mount and blade MP a lot... like 1k+ hours but this is primarily a single player game, and right now the multiplayer feels much more polished than the single player does.

I love both, but I think singleplayer needs to be more or less feature complete before MP gets any major attention, SP is what mount and blade is about.

OP willingly bought an unfinished game and wants a refund?

Hell, I paid 60$ for that damned trainwreck Star Citizen back in 2012 and I haven't even had my return on investment yet. I considered a refund once but then I just realized I either had been scammed out of my money, or I'd see a game at some point. Maybe I'll see a completed game in the next 5 years, who knows.

At least with Bannerlord I have a reference point with Warband.

Devs are going to focus on performance and crashing issues first and fix anything along the way that would be easy and convenient to fix. Multiplayer was in a much better spot than Singleplayer when the game launched and after a week of daily patches the Singleplayer portion of the game is much more stable. I'm sure they have a list of MP bugs and features they'll start rolling out fixes for, but nothing in Multiplayer was as in need of critical fixes as much as Singleplayer.

Yeah this thread piqued my curiosity and I went to browse around in the Multiplayer section of the forum a bit.

Man am I glad that MP is largely irrelevant to MnB. What the heck is wrong with the MP community of this game :???:

Back
Top Bottom