Ideas & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we have a Battlefield - mini map back?
eventual be able to turn it on/off , because it annoys the hell out of me when i walk and got no clue where the enemies are, or at least how far they are.
( i know u can see where they are if you look at soldiers.. they look always the way enemies are.. but still....)

WolfsSpirit said:
Can we have a Battlefield - mini map back?
eventual be able to turn it on/off , because it annoys the hell out of me when i walk and got no clue where the enemies are, or at least how far they are.
( i know u can see where they are if you look at soldiers.. they look always the way enemies are.. but still....)

Doesn't that thing that comes up when you hit backspace not do that already?

Things I would like to see include

-more village scenes

-more church (and other places of worship) scenes

-more desert factions. There is a TON of empty desert map space. Why not fill it?

-being able to found a city as well as a castle (If you are a king of great power)

-backstory for all the 45 strength weapons (perhaps ask Blackwater to write something about them)

-tweaking the trait system. For instance, I was given the choice to invest in better armor to gain a good command trait. Maybe adding something like "units take 5% less damage" along with that good command trait would be better.

-a system to assassinate lords and kings with the risk or your assassin being caught and traced back to you, leading to war. Even lords you don't like inside your own faction. Perhaps creating an item that can be found in a cave or something that gives us instructions on how communicate with some secret guild or something.

-vassal lords rebelling against their leige without the player doing the whole claimant thing. I want to see other kingdoms torn apart by civil war, making them weak, and ripe for the taking. But If you do do this, make it a VERY rare thing. I don't want to be like"well, there's another rebellion, let's hope it's more exciting than last weeks". This could tie into my above suggestion about assassination, for If you were to try to kill a lord in your own faction then said lord would rally his friends and family to destroy you.

Thank you for reading, I hope you will consider my suggestions for future updates

Hi,

I think you should balance the kingdom of Noregr, they are OP and their cities have a garrison that's way too big. Considering the time period I would say they were the weak faction that would be dominated by the Vaegirs.

Also it would be really nice if lords that changed factions would change to that factions's culture. I find it strange to battle the Swadians and see that they use Khergit archers and Sarranid soldiers.

I would also add another Muslim faction (maybe south of the Sarranids, there's a lot of open space) because as it is now the Christians dominate the map. It's a bit in contrast with what you say in your intro: 'the Islam is rising and posing a serious threat'. Maybe make the Khergits Muslim? It would make sense.

It would be cool if factions made alliances, so for example the Rhodoks and Swadians become longtime allies to destroy the Vaegirs together.

And last but not least: It's awesome you gave the Rhodoks cavalry. But I find it odd that it's an upgrade from infantry. Cavalry should be separate. So for example: Rhodok Elite Spearmen --upgrade--> Rhodok sergeant --upgrade--> rhodok dismounted knight OR rhodok noble knight

I accidentally created a construction site in the middle of Sunos. I pressed enter and there's a bunch of random symbols mashing together with Sunos's nameplate. That's how I thought of this suggestion. Though, it would not hurt to make creatable structures destroyable. Players could change locations of their castle as they change their minds.

I have bug and sugjestion for your great mod that will be very nice if you ad it so lets beggin.
That would be very nice if you add the Anglican religion because personaly im not catholic im Anglican and I don’t whant to be a atheism that will be nice for peapol like me.
You can add a option to change the name of your colonie
You can add the option to able the old world faction to attact my colonie in the new world because im at war whit one coast faction but they never attack me in the new world
You can add the option to be able to construct more castle and bourg (city) if you can and village to because my new worl fell a litttel bit empty
I have a problem whit your armor in the vanilla warband you can see for exemple: if a buy a knight armor I will see all the plate and the arm protection on my arm but whit your mod I just see a image whitout texture whit 90% of your armor.
When I attack another ship or when I am under attack whit my naval the game spawn me in a empty world and my army attack the enemy army.( I guess this is a bug).
You can add a general for your court for take care of task like buy soldier or hire patrol
You can add a patrol option for exemple I the my general hire 20 of your best man for patrolling near praven or one of your colonie
You can add a moneylanlder for give you money and have a debt
You can add a option were I can make a money depot in my court because for now I can just invest my money in my faction.
I hope you will read all my texte beacause I play every days to your mods and he his very nice

You should implement the auto-upgrade weapons/armor/horses to companions, i find a bit anoying having to do that manually

Overall, top mod, one of the most realistic in a sense

1) the ability to send out your own caravans - and send goods out from / to your own enterprises

2) an extra option to bribe lords

3) intrigues / plots to corner or depress markets

4) option to trade with caravans

5) ability to lend money to lords and fund wars - with probability of default

6) contracts to build castles, farms etc or lords

7) quests to assassinate lords - with option to slip him poison when in towns or castles

Thanks for your great mod, this is a few suggestions

1. Custom troop tree, I always want to create my own army as I desire, and perhap you can also unlock new armor, weapon base on your Smithing

2. Companions have various roles, they can collect battle spoils and have their own inventories, you can command them to accompany a wagon to sell your items and prisons. They can also level up and use their production skills so the main character can build for another path.

3. New OSP :grin: Diplomacy, PBOD...ect would be great!

4. Join the bandits. And special reward for completing the quest lines. Can I join the Cathar?

5. Some building can provide bonus for the troop. For example, build and upgrade the Smithy and you will get better weapon and armor for your troop ( Balance, Reinforced, Lordly,...). There are also building that provide bonus for your kingdom too.

Not sure if any of this is possible to mod but I think these would be cool. 

1. Able to enslave or loot cities when you capture them like in Total War. When i have like 3 cities already, I dont need them but I dont want to give them to my lazy vassals either, so maybe just pillage them->would be alot of loot and money? and also dishonorable
2. Vassals should be more useful, like paying taxes to king and kingdom from their lands
3. More things to do at towns, high betting games or pit fights where you can bet and watch the fight or maybe join yourself
4. Traits that you get when you do things, like win a 2:1 battle so you get lucky trait or good commander?
5. Forming your own kingsguard, maybe select a leader from your companions or something and special armor and weapons for them
6. Mercenary companies you can hire(alot of men, like  60-200), when you dont have time to train just hire them, very expensive
7. More diplomatic options like in Total War, give village for a big sum of money or offer 20 000 to declare a truce. If they ask for truce, request their castles and money

Hi Quintillius

Once I built a castle all other factions declare war on me.

My suggestion:

Is it be possible to ensure that the other factions expect my army become biggest with some vassals and a significant reputation?

So that I can have a chance to defend myself and keep my castle.

Than you.

lolitablue said:
Hi Quintillius

My suggestion:

Is it be possible to ensure that the other factions expect my army become biggest with some vassals and a significant reputation?

Than you.
I'm pretty sure that they will always attack you but you can decrease the chance of getting attacked by them is to raise right to rule to 30 or more.

Gilboard said:
lolitablue said:
Hi Quintillius

My suggestion:

Than you.
I'm pretty sure that they will always attack you but you can decrease the chance of getting attacked by them is to raise right to rule to 30 or more.

Thank you, I'm going to try.

1- If you are factionless guy, you shouldn't be able to recruit faction type troops in villages, etc. only villagers or mercenaries or another special troop type.

2- Add bodysliding, search it on taleworlds forums it makes you able to control one of your troops when you die in battle.

Livermore said:
2- Add bodysliding, search it on taleworlds forums it makes you able to control one of your troops when you die in battle.

^
But toggable, cuz right now you're forced to work on your char before fighting. So body-slide would/might make the game easier. You join the fight, get knock-ed out and take a role of your ally (Knight) or your own troop (Crossbowman) and you'll get bigger chance to win. IMHO. Cuz yeh, bots are brainless.

--

Twezie said:
Not sure if any of this is possible to mod but I think these would be cool. 

1. Able to enslave or loot cities when you capture them like in Total War. When i have like 3 cities already, I dont need them but I dont want to give them to my lazy vassals either, so maybe just pillage them->would be alot of loot and money? and also dishonorable
2. Vassals should be more useful, like paying taxes to king and kingdom from their lands
3. More things to do at towns, high betting games or pit fights where you can bet and watch the fight or maybe join yourself
4. Traits that you get when you do things, like win a 2:1 battle so you get lucky trait or good commander?
5. Forming your own kingsguard, maybe select a leader from your companions or something and special armor and weapons for them
6. Mercenary companies you can hire(alot of men, like  60-200), when you dont have time to train just hire them, very expensive
7. More diplomatic options like in Total War, give village for a big sum of money or offer 20 000 to declare a truce. If they ask for truce, request their castles and money

1. Huhmm.. I'll stay neutral with this one. Can't agree or disagree.
2. YES YES YES. Even you, once you swear oath - you should pay some tax to king. And others, making king more powerful and harder to overthrow. And... eventually your vassals to you. Its great idea.
3. Skip
4. Already in
5. Already in, in some sort (Custom Troops, Kingdom troops - If I am not mistaken. I have very weak memory nowdays about games.)
6. Yup, but so expensive that only kings or marshals can take them. Not mere barons.

delavaskez said:
Livermore said:

^
But toggable, cuz right now you're forced to work on your char before fighting. So body-slide would/might make the game easier. You join the fight, get knock-ed out and take a role of your ally (Knight) or your own troop (Crossbowman) and you'll get bigger chance to win. IMHO. Cuz yeh, bots are brainless.

Yes toggable (I won't dare to untoggle it :V)

I have a little suggestion but I don't know if it's already said.
I think that you should add a tax for the colonial system. And if the tax is too high, your colony can rebel (like Great Britain and its 13 colonies).

Yo, finally: I GOT ideas, don't know if anyone else already brought them up, but hey -  here they are:
1. Already in the Main Topic: economical use of surroundings: big forests for lumber, mines and quarrys in mountains and different conditions for agraculture - f.e. breeding goats and horses in stepps, growing wine and making cheese in mountains, growing southern fruits in oasis of deserts, breeding reindeer in tundras
2. Already in the Main Topic: New-World crops and recourses - guinea-pigs, paprika, cacao, tropic lumber, large quantities of certain gems (emeralds)
3. Already in the Main Topic: customizable defences

4. Fortifiying camps, while resting
5. Customizable baggage trains - large quantities of food AND ammunition supplies
6. Weather and Seasons
7. boiling water and oil for defences ( oil is expensive and takes longer to heat, but can be set on fire)
8. lime bombs ( I live near the "Harburg", where they had tons of that stuff, making it impossible to storm the castle while the wind was blowing against the attacker, but could also lead to a catastrophe for the defenders, if the wind turned)
9. penalties in tundras, steppes, jungles and mountains
10. tactical usage of fire
11. naval artillery ( in this period: catapults, or a FEW cannons on the front of the ship)
12. several kinds of sea raiders
13. more desert and new world factions
14. Jumne and Balion ( Balion could still be brought into the game without having to change the new world by making it an island - nation)
15. Rationing the supplies (quantity and types of food)
16. Aztec - Religion for Acztaocs
17. More variety in quests
18. Option to learn Acztaoc - language
19. learning troopformations like poems and bringing them into the army
20. And since I'm done for now ... one thing typical for the mongols and therefore for the Khergits: YOGURT! :mrgreen:

2 and espacilly 11 have my full support.
Special crops, which you could then either sell in the old world or give em to your villages (like Maize).
And 11 is just...please...cmon...give it to us..
I want the Deluge's Naval Warfare in Singleplayer so f***** bad.

Back
Top Bottom