• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Ideas & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

MrMundy

Banned
WBNWWF&SVC
2 and espacilly 11 have my full support.
Special crops, which you could then either sell in the old world or give em to your villages (like Maize).
And 11 is just...please...cmon...give it to us..
I want the Deluge's Naval Warfare in Singleplayer so f***** bad.
 
21. Sabotage - successfully sneaking into enemy territory should give the option to sabotage it, but not if one had to bash over some guards, cause than the alarm would be raised and destroying the closing mechanism of the gate, poisining the supplies, or whatever would be impossible
22. Impossibility to just enter besieged settlements, no matter what faction the player belongs to (WHO on earth would let food, weaponry and reinforcements just walk in?!)
23. Great diseases like the Black Plague
24. Something similar to the Thirty - Years War
25. Already in M T: Return of the Forest Bandits ( alongside the Cathars)/ Several Bandit-Mini-Factions ( stopping this weird syndicate of Calradia)/ Outlanders in Calradia ( Geroian Guard and Turguhn Invasion is nice, but one could make so much more of this)
26. Eliminating the morale - penalty for JUST having more troops in party ( the explanation of the game that smaller groups hold better together makes sence, but this should be more of a bonus for having a small party, rather than being punished for having a big one)
 

MrMundy

Banned
WBNWWF&SVC
23. Seems realy interessting. But we would need some populatio feature for that, like in the upcomming 3.0 of the Sayazn mod. Then improving your santiarics would actully make sence. (which we would need an option to aswell, I believe. [or is this already in the mod? I am a lazy **** and wont look it up])
 

Laizenbh

Knight
Disable this years passing on days thing forever, all the lords and the player character would have died of old age several times at mid game, just set the inicial date as 1520 and all the features would be ok(colonies and other things compared to our own timeline) or forget any year comparison... this is caraldria after all.
 

Livermore

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Laizenbh said:
Disable this years passing on days thing forever, all the lords and the player character would have died of old age several times at mid game, just set the inicial date as 1520 and all the features would be ok(colonies and other things compared to our own timeline) or forget any year comparison... this is caraldria after all.

You can disable that.
 

Laizenbh

Knight
Livermore said:
Laizenbh said:
Disable this years passing on days thing forever, all the lords and the player character would have died of old age several times at mid game, just set the inicial date as 1520 and all the features would be ok(colonies and other things compared to our own timeline) or forget any year comparison... this is caraldria after all.

You can disable that.

I know i can...i just think its not a useful feature at all.
 

Livermore

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Laizenbh said:
Livermore said:
Laizenbh said:
Disable this years passing on days thing forever, all the lords and the player character would have died of old age several times at mid game, just set the inicial date as 1520 and all the features would be ok(colonies and other things compared to our own timeline) or forget any year comparison... this is caraldria after all.

You can disable that.

I know i can...i just think its not a useful feature at all.

I like it, it gives realism to game, kingdom sieging 2 towns in 1 week aren't realistic.
 

Livermore

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Quintillius you should make chained events for new update like when u select
"option 1" after a few seconds pass another event appears like:


"You hear rumors from some peasants about a white stag roaming these places
Option 1: Lets try to find it


Option 2: Let's not waste tyme in fantastic trash
+25% chances gaining cynical trait"

If you click option 1 this event happens:

"You've found the white stag cross the river!
Option 1: Try to hunt it
25% Of succesfully hunt it
25% chances it escaping

Option 2: I don't hunt prestigious creatures
+50 honor"

If you hunt it you gain Hunter trait that will give u some boosts,

And add some cities events like summer fair or going to a grand hunt where everyones hunts.
 

Fran-Krsto

Squire
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
(Sorry if it has already been suggested, just though of it)

My suggestion would be buying indulgences from the church/religious building as a added bonus for the "I want to make peace with your faction" talk with a lord, sneak into town and buy an indulgence from the religious building, maybe a bit cheaper then the lord option, what would make it cheaper the more your in the negative?

If the faction is your religion, if not then why even bother trying to get peace when you will crush them later.  :iamamoron:
Or for them just talk to the lord and pay up.
 

Keverclin159

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Role-play options:
Caravan master
Watchman, watch commander
Garrison captain
Farmer (in village)
One of the various craftsman (in guilds)
Able to join a faction (as in like a member of it, not a mercenary)

You can decided how this is acquired and its pros/cons
 

Keverclin159

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNW
YourStepDad said:
*Since there is a new world, I suggest you implement the fog of war ingame, floris has it, I think it would be very fitting here.

*I think you should make the choices and starting gear a lot more interesting and entirely new, it's what helps draw me in the game a lot.

*Since this setting takes place some centuries after Warband's story and with it after your potential's hero's deeds and impacts on Calradia, a story option of being a long lost and now obscure relative of the said hero of Calradia would be neat and further help us immerse ourselves. :smile:

*I would also like it if more advanced gear in shops was to become steadily and progressively available as the nature of warfare in Calradia progresses. Seeing shops with fancy morions and burgonets at the same time as 11th and 12th century nasal helmets is kind of immersion ruining in my opinion.


What exactly is fog of war?
 
He/She means that the New World shouldn't be visible for the Player until he/she has been there him-/herself.


Suggestion: More Desert-factions were already a thing you mentioned yourself, Quint. Here comes a ( in my opinion at least) must-have of a faction: TURKS! - well, their Calradian counterpart. Should start like the Sultanate of Rum and then advance in technology like the Ottoman Empire ( For making "good" turks they would have to live in a mixture of desert, steppes and mountains - no idea were to put them  :???: .).
 

Hazzardevil

Master Knight
NW
DerDingsreturnsnochmal said:
Suggestion: More Desert-factions were already a thing you mentioned yourself, Quint. Here comes a ( in my opinion at least) must-have of a faction: TURKS! - well, their Calradian counterpart. Should start like the Sultanate of Rum and then advance in technology like the Ottoman Empire ( For making "good" turks they would have to live in a mixture of desert, steppes and mountains - no idea were to put them  :???: .).

On placement, wouldn't extending the map a bit further out towards the border shared by Sarranids and Khergits? Expand the steppes and desert further, with some plains at the far end.
 
Suggestion:  Play as your men.  When [The Player] dies, I doubt [The Player] would want to go back to the menu screen, or just watch the battle rage on.  On 1257 AD, they had it where if [The Player] dies, then he/she could play as [The Player's] men.  I think that might make this mod just a bit better, and a whole lot funner.
 

bill2505

Squire
Bryceevans102 said:
Suggestion:  Play as your men.  When [The Player] dies, I doubt [The Player] would want to go back to the menu screen, or just watch the battle rage on.  On 1257 AD, they had it where if [The Player] dies, then he/she could play as [The Player's] men.  I think that might make this mod just a bit better, and a whole lot funner.
i would like this too
 

Phadthai

Recruit
The movement animations are very ugly and buggy. Especially the horse back combat animations.
Are there any options for vanilla animations? plz
 

silvan78

Recruit
Colony to city...

I have expanded my colony so i have 250 citizent. I was hoping that the colony will be converted into a town. Unfortunately nothing happemen.

Suggestions (plantation/colony-city conversion):

1. In the colony you build a plantation building (that works the same like ironworks, wevery etc..) (costs resources plus money).

2. The plantation can be invested in; you can ask worker to stock products, or sell the directly, having automatic income (transportation costs added to balance).

3. At 250 colony with church, market, tavern, fortress (and prolly some other buildings, is transformed into poor city of population 250, your plantation appears and oridinaty option (like ironworks).

4. The new city can be invested in like any other (university, recruitment etc.)

5. You can establish a city without plantation, to have later on build an ironworks or some other establishment.


Additional suggestion (jungle/caves):

1. If you control the land with jungle/cave you can establish a quary or forest to cut/mine it.
 
Top Bottom