I really need new head mesh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll use this cutie for reference: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/MbLUo_6kCMI/hqdefault.jpg
and I will check how all the Gekokujo's textures would look over the face mesh.

Btqhp.jpg
Gekokujo-chan v1.
3.5k polygons

Tell me please which head mesh shall I replace to check it in the game.

wow. perhaps it would be easier to send it to me first? it'll be easier for me to do it myself than discribe. And of course id like to watch it too)) But if you want to do it - as i remember - "meshes_face_gen" file and "female_head_old" mesh in there.
i haven't seen it in action, but is it possible to make her eyes 20% bigger?
And of course, what i see right now - is perfect. That means its not a problem for you)) Im glad))
and 1 more little thing. There perhaps you'll need 1\2 of your mesh. you'll understand what i mean when replace the head mesh.

and... i'm sure this would be better -
6131373.jpg
(just a little bigger eyes, mouth and nose)
eh, i must say that - you're great modder!

just what i said before and nothing more - and no, no need begin new game.
"female_head_old" mesh
Sugoroku doesn't change vanilla female head mesh.

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
and... i'm sure this would be better -
6131373.jpg
(just a little bigger eyes, mouth and nose)
eh, i must say that - you're great modder!
don't give up! try to do these changes and check it one more time.
and - for HEAVENS SAKE SEND ME THAT MESH GOD BLESS YOUUU!!!!

Hasegawa, your Tomoko texture is awful, no offense though. I might draw some better ones to be used with my new mesh.
BTW, what about European textures, are those to be kept?

roal.yr said:
Hasegawa, your Tomoko texture is awful, no offense though. I might draw some better ones to be used with my new mesh.
BTW, what about European textures, are those to be kept?
well, she must not be popular... thats the point with her. And what you mean about european textures? i didn't understand the question.
Yes, im gonna add asian faces now. Europeans would be deleted:twisted:

- and, of course, your mesh is brilliant. Make the OSP file, put it in submods, and if you don't mind, i'll use it in Sugoroku. And, by the way, are you going to improve it? I mean - is it supposed to become interactive one day?
and)) - i've just seen it, maybe eyes should be a bit more wide? Not big - wide.

The eye shape is good enough, I'd say, making it more wide is unnecessary. As for interactive mesh - it is quite complicated because of its polycount, and face is easily screwed up upon minor change, so this means that generated faces are most likely to loose the cuteness. I suggest you to make more textures instead, with those, while having one mesh, we could achieve variety.

Oh, and here are the hair meshes I have mentioned above:
  https://www.dropbox.com/s/kahora366qfzd01/Fixed_hair.zip?dl=0
Those are to replace their counterparts in gekokujo_hair.brf

So yes, take the head mesh and make many-many pretty textures for it (How about ones with make-up, for ladies?)

With your permission, I'd rather submit my tweaks into Soguroku instead of making numerous sub-mods.

roal.yr said:
I might draw some better ones to be used with my new mesh.
Well, thats the challenge i feel... If you really can, make Rukia's face.
Or i'll do it)))
roal.yr said:
I suggest you to make more textures instead, with those, while having one mesh, we could achieve variety.
Be sure, now with your perfect mesh i'll do it!
roal.yr said:
With your permission, I'd rather submit my tweaks into Soguroku instead of making numerous sub-mods.
Well, i'm glad, you are welcome. From now you're a co-author of Sugoroku. I'll put your mesh into Sugoroku then. Or maybe you'd like to add it as optional file or recommended submod?

:twisted:
To tell the truth, it really hurts when i look at her self-destruction.
Ah! 1 more thing! Should her (mesh) eyes be a little deeper?

Back
Top Bottom