Resolved I HAVE CROSSBOW CAVALARY SKILL BUT I CANNOT RELOAD CROSSBOW ON HORSEBACK

Users who are viewing this thread

I have 75 crossbow skill + crossbow cavalary skill but I can't reload my crossbow on horseback please solve this bug. Also there are 2 same skills in riding skill tree and bow skill tree.

Mabe you have to unlock both of skills, not only just 1?
I tried it dude cant reload the crossbow on horseback. I think they will improve crossbow mechanics. Also if you using the bow expert skill you cant use any bow on horseback. Crossbow and bow skills are broken.

I tried it dude cant reload the crossbow on horseback. I think they will improve crossbow mechanics. Also if you using the bow expert skill you cant use any bow on horseback. Crossbow and bow skills are broken.
yes, just try it myself. With 2 bow and horse skills "use any bow on horse" - i cant use Longbow(

yes, just try it myself. With 2 bow and horse skills "use any bow on horse" - i cant use Longbow(

The Edelman-Bow is better anyway...so...

We love helping people that scream in capslock

Yep, same I thought

I have 75 crossbow skill + crossbow cavalary skill but I can't reload my crossbow on horseback please solve this bug. Also there are 2 same skills in riding skill tree and bow skill tree.

You should work on you expression. You dont need to SCREAM in your Post-Topic. Nobody likes screaming kids :wink:

Meh, it does suck that it is not implemented properly yet, but that still doesn't stop me from using crossbow. I realize the devs still have a lot on their hands with things that actually break/crash the game, so I imagine this has become aware to them that this and many perks still don't work correctly, but it will be a matter of time before they get around to this.

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom