I get around 4k money every turn unintentionally - bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Underod

Recruit
As the title says, I get around 4k of coin every day. This happens at the time I pay my wages. When I go to my finance, bottom right corner, I see that I have to pay around -140 coin. This is a calculation of my passiva and active. I pay the wages but I get 4k coin for free without knowing where it comes from. This seems nice but now I have 200k coin without having worked for it. It kind of ruins the campaign and the hard work. It worked fine throughout the whole campaign but after receiving my first settlement and an another fortress the money flowed in without knowing where it came from. Does anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Underod

As the title says, I get around 4k of coin every day. This happens at the time I pay my wages. When I go to my finance, bottom right corner, I see that I have to pay around -140 coin. This is a calculation of my passiva and active. I pay the wages but I get 4k coin for free without knowing where it comes from. This seems nice but now I have 200k coin without having worked for it. It kind of ruins the campaign and the hard work. It worked fine throughout the whole campaign but after receiving my first settlement and an another fortress the money flowed in without knowing where it came from. Does anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Underod

It is income from the settlement and castle.

I got the same problem. Kinda takes the fun out of the game.
Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in this. Ever since I received my town and castle, I received money. This amount has been going up since then, first it was not too much, later 1k per day, right now, 4k per turn. When did you start noticing it and has it been going up by you as well?

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in this. Ever since I received my town and castle, I received money. This amount has been going up since then, first it was not too much, later 1k per day, right now, 4k per turn. When did you start noticing it and has it been going up by you as well?
When my money was around 200k I noticed it lol. It started exactly like in your situation, when I got 1 castle and 1 settlement. I tested it by loading an old save and before I got the settlement the amount gained per day was normal (it deducted around 400 per day). Immediately after I got the settlement I started to gain around 2k per turn. There was an update a couple hours ago that might have caused this problem? Reverting to the older version causes the game to crash so that isn't an option.

When my money was around 200k I noticed it lol. It started exactly like in your situation, when I got 1 castle and 1 settlement. I tested it by loading an old save and before I got the settlement the amount gained per day was normal (it deducted around 400 per day). Immediately after I got the settlement I started to gain around 2k per turn. There was an update a couple hours ago that might have caused this problem? Reverting to the older version causes the game to crash so that isn't an option.
Alright, thanks for elaborating. We will see if there will be an fix. I will let you know if there will and will you be so kind to message me if you find a solution?

Back
Top Bottom