HYW - Bug Reports (v6.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Llew2 said:
@Shane: That's very weird. I've never seem a problem like that before. Only thing I could suggest is a possible reinstall of Warband, but...

@Kocken: Great, thanks for the fix.  :smile:

You'r welcome, and btw the mod is really great. Love the armour and equipment of this period. :smile:

Shanehere said:

Then I have no idea what might be the problem, HYW works perfectly for me, and I only gave that suggestion because I was experiencing the same thing on a different mod and disabling that option fixed it for me.

You could try changing rendering to Direct X7, it makes the game look terrible but runs great on old hardware.

Hello ! I like very much your mod  :grin: , thanks for porting it to Warband .
Well , the "bug" I found is that it's almost 20 days and the two countries are still at peace , it's good to have a truce for a week , but for almost a month it's becoming a bit quiet . What do you think about it ?

Regards

corsairf4u said:
Hello ! I like very much your mod  :grin: , thanks for porting it to Warband .
Well , the "bug" I found is that it's almost 20 days and the two countries are still at peace , it's good to have a truce for a week , but for almost a month it's becoming a bit quiet . What do you think about it ?

Regards

I think mine has gone over a month now. Great mod, but hopefully this good be fixed as well.

I joined France, and somehow I can't get the English lords to speak to me in private. I click the option, but the dialogue is textless. I click again, and it returns to the main dialogue menu.

Well i have problem that i cant visit a lady . And time to time in the side appers red words wich says that some courtship lady numbers arent right . Plz tell my have to fix it if nobodu else have this

Discovered this morning that you cannot swing the two handed warhammers while mounted, even though some of the two handed swords have a longer reach and work fine while mounted.

english battle shield and white fur tunic mesh missing

+ when some weapons swing they dissapear and then reapear after the main part of the swing. from just after the sart to just before the end of the swing there is an empty space

some people have things like married when they are not and some of the women don't apper. + some are married to people in another faction (from english to french) but when click on the persons name it then says from that person that they are not married.

but other than that it is a really good mod. could be cool if england had some citys and as the french you could invade england in retalitaion  :wink:

edit

i have just got a nice list of errors on my game they are as follows

http://img703.imageshack.us/i/mb4edit.jpg/

(imageshack no long does direct link unless have user  :cry:

NICK.ALTMAN said:
I noticed when playing tournamants that my woden big sword disapiers when I swing to the right.
Big_man said:
when some weapons swing they dissapear and then reapear after the main part of the swing. from just after the sart to just before the end of the swing there is an empty space

thats what i mean

glad its not just me having that problem

well I get an error to, when im playing the hundread years war , I receive a bug when im about to besiege a castle or a city, when I click to assault the castle , I get a message error. Can someone fix this?

Alexandreta said:
Well i have problem that i cant visit a lady . And time to time in the side appers red words wich says that some courtship lady numbers arent right . Plz tell my have to fix it if nobodu else have this
Same problem, downloaded and installed it today. Overall a very nice mod, but its kind of silly that i get invited to the French faction, and less than a day later the English and French makes peace, hehe (thats not a bug per se, just...strange) :smile:

Lots of courtship script errors, pops up every now and then (i imagine the lady you are courting wants to send you a message or something like that..

Upon swearing my oath of fealty to the French, i went to Paris (there was also a feast there). I joined the feast, swore my fealty to the king, then started talking to the ladies. There were two queens, and one said she was the father of some guy :smile: (i didnt note down the names, i was busy falling out of my chair laughing, hehe).

when i was loading the game, the game suddenly crash

the rgl/config eror bar spawn

should i re-download the file or what?

Back
Top Bottom