HRAFNABJÓÐR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, some silly donkey sponsor broke it and forgot to fix. Im also reporting an arrogant thug named Floki, countless tk on purpose.

Hello I'm writing to mainly say I'm sorry for the inconvenience that i have caused. This morning i was playing on your sever for a while and i told my brother that he could have a shot on my computer while i made some food. When i came back my brother told me that i got kicked but when i joined the server later on a message told me i got banned. This was awful for me because i enjoy playing on your sever with my friends. If you could lift this ban i would be very please. Once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused and my brother won't be allowed on war-band again.   

So are you saying it was your brother to troll on the server and not you?

Well.. I'm not an admin here so my word has 0 worth. But this is just the oldest excuse on this forum. So if you want to lie, at least be more creative so that at least you steal us a giggle. Don't know, maybe something like "I'm a sleepwalker and I also suffer of narcolepsy. While playing I just fallen asleep on my keybord and my second personality, the dark side of me, took the control of the game just like Dr. Jekill and Mr. Hyde. I can prove this with videos and medical documents".

:roll:

Haha although that would be awesome but nah it was genuinely my brother, its awful cause me and 6 of my mates from college where going to go on tonight but we might just have to play dayz instead.

Yeah, you're going to need to come up with something better than that. It's the gaming equivalent of "my dog ate my homework". Also, you know we have logs and can check how well your excuse holds up, right?

How well does it hold up? Not very well, I'd say.

Doesn't mean you're necessarily lying, but it does mean we shouldn't be lifting the ban just like that.

Well could it be lifted by the end of the week or even two just don't make it permanent, please. Its just i was making a shield wall with my friends at college and this is a server that seems good.

Sure, "he" was teamkilling.

Word of advice here: teamkilling once gets you a relatively short ban. Trying to BS the admins gets you a much longer one. Better not to press the issue unless you could magically prove it wasn't your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom