HRAFNABJÓÐR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Éadric

Knight at Arms
hrafnabjodr.png

What good is a man if he does not aid his folk and honour his ancestors on the battlefield?
Glory will be won where the ravens feast, in the game of swords and spears.

Do not waver then, and meet your foes, lest your kinsmen think you a stinking turd.
Hrafnabjóðr awaits you!​

Name
Hrafnabjóðr literally means ‘table of the ravens’ as well as ‘soil of the ravens’ in the tongue of the old Norse. It is a poetic description of the battlefield, where ravens are wont to feast upon the slain.

Specifications
At present, Hrafnabjóðr has 42 slots and is located in Falkenstein, Germany. It is hosted by JestServers and has its own dedicated core. The number of slots will be increased in time, especially if people are kind enough to donate.

Game modes
Hrafnabjóðr is generally set to battle mode. Frequently, if there are enough players present, it will be set to siege mode or raid mode. In the late hours it may be set to duel mode or deathmatch mode.

Server rules
  • No insulting of other players or other impoliteness
  • No attacking or wounding of team mates in any way – that includes punching and kicking
  • No unwarranted hiding or other such trollish behaviour
  • No vigilantism – you are to ask the admins to deal with troublesome players

Requesting admin presence
If no admins are available on the server and someone is ruining gameplay by breaking the above rules, some of the admins can be contacted on Steam directly (see link behind name).

Admins
  • Moeckerkalfie (Víkingr developer)
  • Barabas a.k.a. Bassa Bár (Víkingr developer)
  • Éadríc Fyrninga (Steam ID)
  • Þorkell Erlinga (Steam ID)
  • Æscwine Fyrninga (Steam ID)
  • Wǽðulf Fyrninga
  • STARik a.k.a. Poor Smiley
  • Hörða-Karl (Steam ID)
  • Hróðbeorht Fyrninga
  • Eiríkr rauðskegg

Kicks and bans
The admins retain the right to kick and/or ban any players who break the server rules. If you have been banned you may request this ban to be lifted by writing in this thread, and it will be taken under consideration. Private messages to any of the admins will not be responded to.

Donations
If you would like to help keep this server running, and thus Víkingr itself, you are very welcome to donate. For more information, we refer you to the donations thread.

The name could be a little bit easier to pronounce / more commercial for the sake of catering to newer players, making the name easy to memorize and say out loud. :razz:

Uhmm, i like that :wink:

Looking forward to regularly have some good fights again!
Every other mod looks just childish im comparison to Vikingr (that may be an unfait statement, but i miss Vikingr  :wink: )

Thank you Éadríc.

Thank you Moecker & Barabas. Rath0s, I and the first-wave Vikingr development team put faith in the right people. Without you two chaps working endlessly, without the beautiful community whose strength and will to continue this mod, we would have closed shop and left months ago. You all have my full love, respect and friendship.

great news!
I really thank you all for your work. Hope to see soon much more possible of you on that server, the table of raven...because now ravens are anorexic  :razz:

Hohohohoho  :lol:, funny smiley! I did same thing when i hearded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom