HRAFNABJÓÐR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try restarting the server again, best try again in a few minutes then.

PS: It is restarted now and there are about 20 people online, hopefully it works now.

I want to report admin abuse! Moeckerkalife kicked me from the server although i didn't do anything wrong!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I will take a look at the logs, and tell the other admins to keep an eye on him.

*facepalm* It was the gods damned use_secure_connection 1. A classic. Why is that option still in the game if it blocks the process of connection and the CD-key validation  :?:
Also reinstalled the whole stuff and updated even the 0.98 version x'Đ Now I can haz connect lewl.

I attempted to join the server to day but it said I was banned. I have never played Vikingr before so I have no idea why it is saying this every time I attempt to join.

I am not sure what might cause such an error, you best try again at a later point. There is nothing one could do with the banlist unless you give us a name you or somebody else who might have used you account played with before.

A temporary ban of three days has gone to Germur_Ohavny, for hitting his team mates at several occasions despite a number of warnings by multiple admins.

PS: raggnar has been cast on the banlist permanently, for TKing in what seems to have been his first playing session right away. If you wish to be re-admitted to playing on the server you better think of a good reason.

Bumbrak and SATANA join the banlist with a temporary ban for teamhitting, insulting and abusing the kick polls to further annoy their fellow players.

It still says that I am banned from the server even after reinstalling the game multiple times. My game id is gugnir89.

and+there+was+much+rejoicing.jpg

Ingbrand.

Repeatedly exploiting that age ol' glitch. If you know the one I mean, Moeckerkalfie? I believe you're in the process of trying to fix it. In the mean time a few words would be nice; frustrating when a willy decides to bypass that imposed limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom