How to reduce Crossbowmen reloading speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I know how to make archers slower reducing the thrust speed in spitems file but it does not work well for Crossbowmen. Due to some devs’ really bad decisions about making ranged units OP, I would like to know if it is possible to increase the Crossbowmen reload speed? Do you know any way to do it? Thanks.

I know how to make archers slower reducing the thrust speed in spitems file but it does not work well for Crossbowmen. Due to some devs’ really bad decisions about making ranged units OP, I would like to know if it is possible to increase the Crossbowmen reload speed? Do you know any way to do it? Thanks.
I've not modded ranged weapons, but you could try reducing the crossbow's speed_rating.

Upvote 0
That's surprising. WFaS converted Warband crossbows into muskets and speed controlled reload times. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/more-realistic-muskets.272593/
I had expected a similar approach in Bannerlord. Maybe you should tweak accuracy instead.

Accuracy decrease/increase firing max distance for some reason. The only thing which I have found which works is thrust speed which increase/decrease the time for aiming and while it works ok for archers, it does not look good for crossbowmen. So for this reason I am trying to find something to increase reloading time. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom