How this perk works ?

Users who are viewing this thread

in the two-hand flap there is a skill called "deflect arrows" how does it work?
and when I enable the option to allow death, how does it work? why sometimes it appears that some heroes "died in battle" but when the combat ends the dialogue appears to arrest or release them

Like baseball: you have to parry and you will have a chance (no idea which percentage) to deflect arrows. It will be even more powerful when they will implement auto parry because means you will need only to time the right mouse button without worry about arrow direction.
On the other hand if you pick it you lose the other perk that gives a great increase of damage and speed.

y
Like baseball: you have to parry and you will have a chance (no idea which percentage) to deflect arrows. It will be even more powerful when they will implement auto parry because means you will need only to time the right mouse button without worry about arrow direction.
On the other hand if you pick it you lose the other perk that gives a great increase of damage and speed.
yeah i just pick that one -.-

Keep in mind perks are mostly not implemented, and considering the complexity of this one i'd say i'm pretty sure it's not implemented yet.

Back
Top Bottom