how much speed do you gain from athletic bonus (specifically not just a percentage)

Users who are viewing this thread

i was wondering how the athletic perk affects running speed

i want to know the number bonus it gives, (not a percentage) the one found on the class selection screen

for example: the berserker has 83 speed, with the selection of the athletic perk, does that make the speed 84? or 85?

this is important for the Guard class bc it's speed is 81 but with the athletic perk does it go past 83 making it the fastest class for that faction?

i do not like the perks changing the core combat of the game

do u know what per cen tage means
not really i guess,

i know its 5 % additional running speed, but

what does that do to the original 83 speed

i want to know that number so i know how my speed relates to others,

if my new speed is 84.1 i know i can be faster then the savage class etc

i know nobody knows the specific number exactly i just kinda want to know the ballpark,

like it equates to almost 2 additional speed making your new speed 85 or something like that

just mathing it 83x.05=4.15 additional speed,

so the grand total should be =87.15

but it doesn't feel that fast

what am i missing?

Take 10% increase and use half of it, then you know.
Not that hard, really.

Your equipment is slowing you down by the way, if you decide to collect 2 shields and, a big twohander + bastard sword for good measure, be prepared for being actually slow.

I always drop stuff I'm not using like if I'm bringing an axe and a sword for one class but I only plan on using the axe I immediately drop the sword to get that little bit of a running bonus (Still not sure if it exists) but I've convinced myself it does.

Back
Top Bottom