Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Webexplr

Recruit
Summary:

This cheat below does not work. (I enabled the cheat by running config.cheat_mode 1)

Code:
campaign.declare_peace Vlandia Battania

while this cheat below only gives output message: "kingdom should be faction kingdom":

Code:
campaign.declare_peace Vlandia | Battania

(notice the vertical pipe character)

My game version is 1.2.7. The cheat command above works fine on version 1.1.6

How to Reproduce: In the world map, press Alt + ~ then enable cheat mode by running "config.cheat_mode 1", and then run the declare peace cheat syntax.
Have you used cheats and if so which: campaign.declare_peace
Media (Screenshots & Video):
drive.google.com/file/d/1WtNRMDzm6sGFTXbW34QM383JcwJxybMN/view?usp=sharing

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Has this been resolved? seeing half a dozen or so posts here in the last month and multiple people looking for answers on Reddit as well.

I myself have a Banner Kings mod running and encountered a game breakiing bug when a faction declared war. I was tryiing to get around it by reloading an earlier save and just declaring the war via console command but it doesnt work. Same as OP above. Same kingdom titles however work for other commands like give settlement.

Seems like when they changed all the wording for console commands it bugged something because I’ve had issues with adding modified items!

^No fix yet^
I understand things like this can take time and may not be a top priority.
If anyone knows another way to force peace with another kingdom without paying them pls post.

Back
Top Bottom