Help in Oblivion II

Users who are viewing this thread

An4Sh

Count
I know there are many threads about Oblivion but i couldn't find a thread about Oblivion it self just about specific questions or to inform us about a new video.

Anyway, i was wondering where i could get a soul trap spell that requires 80 or less Magicka because i need to fill 6 dark black(cant remember what its really called) gems so i can have 100& camileon, and i searched everywhere for it and the only spells i found needed 300-600!

Please help me I'm very desperate  :cry:.

p.s no flame

With this i can *try* to make a a ring that gives me 120% camileon and another one for 3000 int and 1000 willpower, only problem is if im able to create the item how will i get it in game.

So why can i only find superior and legendary? and how the hell am i suppose to get 930something magicka if i can only reach 100 int without HAX

You can only get to 100 without enchantments and max you can get in an item is 9 from a grand soul gem and you are able to equip 6 at one time so [(6*9)+100]*2=308 not even close

Doesn't the amount of magicka needed decrease the higher your skill in that school of magic is?

Its the same to me, also i dont understand the construction plug-in and cant use it at all anyone thinks he can help me by making the rings and  placing in an added chest or some other easily accessable place?

Sorry, I don't know enough about the CS to do actual mods.

Lhorkan said:
Doesn't the amount of magicka needed decrease the higher your skill in that school of magic is?
Aye, forgot about that at first. Your skill and corresponding stat indeed affect the magicka cost of spells.
With a lvl 28 char of mine, with mysticism (the soul trap school) at 12 and intelligence at 46, the standard soul trap spell buyable in every mages guild costs me 72 magicka to cast.

Up your mysticism, find a cheap spell and use it, and use it, and use it.

My illusion is getting up there since I bought a 35 second illusion spell from the DB, along with (Alteration? whatever night eye is).

Back
Top Bottom