Hello? Anyone there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Literally no word from any Dev on what is happening in the future
Nothing is being discussed about 1.7.2
Devs just post "no patch this week" and expect good results from that?

WTF TW

It's sad to see so little communication. Is it only in the official forums that they are so quiet or is it accross all their platforms?

It's sad to see so little communication. Is it only in the official forums that they are so quiet or is it accross all their platforms?
They are not active on the steam forums too.
That´s the best they can do, it´s pathetic but that´s all we´ll get until the final release. Don´t forget the other response "there are issues, no ETA.".

Ah yes, the compulsory "where is Taleworlds" weekly thread, they're working probably who knows idc

I would settle just to have an idea what 1.7.2 will contain.

In the meantime I am going back to playing old games that were well made. (Hidden and Dangerous 2)

I would settle just to have an idea what 1.7.2 will contain.

In the meantime I am going back to playing old games that were well made. (Hidden and Dangerous 2)
I heard cyberpunk received a massive 50gb patch that basically reworked the entire game. I'll go back to that

is it now an rpg?
Not really, it´s more about improving graphics and fixing broken / non working stuff and adding some more life to the lifeless city and npcs, but it´s still not much.

I would say that this should have been the release version. I still can´t believe how a broken and overpromised mess like Cyberpunk could get that many GOTY awards. Guess it was the hype...

With most open world games I DNGAF about harebrained video game story and RPG elements and just want fun "dink around" sandboxy gameplay.

If I ever buy Cyberpunk (on some future steam sale for super cheap) it'll be for that aspect. You can screw so much up with an open world game if it at least just has good feeling combat/movement and/or enjoyable exploration.

I do however expect more quality in the RPG departments from Obsidian, hoping their Pillars of Eternity based open world game pans out.

Literally no word from any Dev on what is happening in the future
Nothing is being discussed about 1.7.2

WTF TW
They said they are working on it. What would you like them to tell your entitled little self?

They said they are working on it. What would you like them to tell your entitled little self?
Maybe on what they are working? What issues they have? If we should expect an update within the next 4 days, weeks, months or years?

I guess nobody here thought that they stopped working at all, so what kind of information is "we are working on it" for an EA game?

It´s like saying "you´re an idiot"...yea but everyone knows that already so?

Back
Top Bottom