SP Oriental Heaven and Earth - feudal Japan mod/ Mod Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
butscrew said:
Kick ass swordsmen in Samurai Warriors 2 and Warrior Orochi. Damn texturing screw up, anybody tell me what I did wrong with this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/butcher249/****edup.jpg

Uhm ... don't take this the wrong way, but what is that? A spear?

ExorcisT said:
i think thats a painting brush  :roll:

Good call, that is actually quite funny. Yes its an 8 foot long painting brush used to cover enemy faces in paint so they can't see and go blind... maybe a little high from the paint fumes too. If you use lead paint they will die if they have their mouth open.

I don't understand how it happened, its suppose to be a spear, the red part came out alright but the tip of the spear instead of coming out the metallic colour I painted it as is now black. Oh maybe I forgot to take the black lines out in the photoshop bitmap in the layer thingo. That might be why its black.

EDIT: Oh and shalictar glad your having such a fun time at my expense  :cry:

EDIT 2: wanna see something really funny? Just to see what would happen I selected banners_default as a material for my samurai armour with a mon on the back and check it out, bobo the clown samurai style.

Hilarious.jpg

ooh that would make an interesting and unique unit. Shingen Takeda sends his virgin warrior ladies in to combat and Uesugi replies by sending his... samurai jesters making the ladies pee themselves laughing and fall off their horses allowing the jesters to stab them while they rolled on the floor laughing.

I am not angry I am just sarcastic. There is a difference.

shalictar said:
samurai jester?

There was one in the epic Kurosawa movie Ran (Chaos), his choice of colors was similar.
At the end of the movie he seemed to be the only sane man (okay, one of the two).
He didn't do any fighting, though.

I recommend that movie, if you like that brother-against-brother lunatic samurai Shakespeare stuff.

butscrew said:
ooh that would make an interesting and unique unit. Shingen Takeda sends his virgin warrior ladies in to combat and Uesugi replies by sending his... samurai jesters making the ladies pee themselves laughing and fall off their horses allowing the jesters to stab them while they rolled on the floor laughing.

Oh, I think Takeda has other uses for those clothes, besides dressing up virgin warrior women ... read in a book that he was rather "intimate" with one of his male retainers. Go figure.  :lol:

Aetheus said:
butscrew said:
Kick ass swordsmen in Samurai Warriors 2 and Warrior Orochi. Damn texturing screw up, anybody tell me what I did wrong with this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/butcher249/****edup.jpg

Uhm ... don't take this the wrong way, but what is that? A spear?

I think its not, more like a.. uhh..  dont know.

well unfortunately, my brother accidently deleted this mod, but i hadsome back-up files but im still going to have to recode all the items/troops.
so the alpha will have to be delayed.

shalictar said:
well unfortunately, my brother accidently deleted this mod, but i hadsome back-up files but im still going to have to recode all the items/troops.

How the heck can you accidently delete that?!  :neutral:
Its a pitty that It will be delayed.  :cry:

shalictar said:

*punches brother in the face*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom