SP Oriental Heaven and Earth - feudal Japan mod/ Mod Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i truly hope so, can't remember how the draw anims were in older versions of native, but if they were like that then the animations may be hardcoded into the actual model, if they are you could create a couple of west mounted katanas as a last resort.

edit: yes, yes you did :grin:

doing my best to kill the recruit label myself, that's the way to receive about 4x the respect towards your posts.

I know what you mean some people dont even respond to your messages if your a recruit...dam rude  :mad:

shalictar said:
I know what you mean some people dont even respond to your messages if your a recruit...dam rude  :mad:

Who actually judges by rank? The only thing the rankings show is how much of your life you've wasted on this forum. :lol:

People respond when they want to. Doesn't have anything to do with ranks - more to do with how (and what) you post.

That said, those banners do look pretty smexy.  :wink:

Bromden said:
shalictar said:
EDIT: wow bromden, that guy is a badass.

Just like your siege shots.  :mrgreen:

made Betoxico's stuff clickable:

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,64999.0.html][IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1990/heavenandearth.png[/IMG][/url]

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,64999.0.html][IMG]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3227/heavenandearth.jpg[/IMG][/url]

@ Gordulan: I thought about replacing the draw animation of katanas with the other swords', without replacing the location where it's worn.
Dunno if it's possible.  :???:

Thanks for that Bromden!!! I really don't how to do that....

Hey you all wrote when I was sleep!!!.....maybe because I am GMT +4 (Chile)..and you????

Saludos!!

Aetheus said:
shalictar said:

Who actually judges by rank? The only thing the rankings show is how much of your life you've wasted on this forum. :lol:

People respond when they want to. Doesn't have anything to do with ranks - more to do with how (and what) you post.

That said, those banners do look pretty smexy.  :wink:

I am sorry but have you been reading the Taleworld forums lately? Its almost as elitist as the renaissance France (if thats how you spell it not sure bit drunk right now but I mangeaged to drink all my co-workers under the tabole so score one for AUSTRALIA baby). Although France nobility kinda ended in a bloodshed I doubt this age would even end in a ban fest. Also I noticed someone said before something about floating if your talking about this mod then yes it will float better then a turd, if your talking about the music then it depends on what we choose to use.

Respect is dead on the internet, died out a long time ago. Education is still received at varying levels throughout the world so we all get some education, otherwise we wouldn't understand what we are reading... without google of course.

As for Isao Machi something a rather the Heisei Samurai (Heisei is the current period of Japanese history, its based on what Emperor is in charge at the time now is the 21st year of the Heisei and most people believe it could be the last, the emperor is having a bit of difficult living). He is what they call a talent. Basically all he does all day is practice the art of sword play which may seem cool, hell it was damn impressive cutting a bullet like that, but he makes money from being a side show which is unfortunately not enough. He needs more media spotlight. I would rather see his guy cut an apple fired by a cannon then David Copperfield fly through the air.

I also do think the banners are great. Keep it up whoever is doing them I don't really care at the moment couse I am sdmahsedc but its good none the less. I also love the Yumi we are using but can we try to re-texture it to the traditional black that has been used since the introduction of the Yumis? Oh and sure I might not have to yell but yelling is way more fun then speaking I am an English teacher after all. Ever tried calling Bingo over 30 loud voices? I reckon I would make an awesome Sargeant Major now.

Now I am ramblinh. Will give texturing a go and we may have Uesugi and Takeda yaris plus a new samurai armour with mon by Monday. But don't hold yur breath or you might die. Unless I don't like you then please do hold your breath and ****ing die scum bag.

on the black yumi look where it says there will be plenty of mounted as well as dismounted yumi troops and I have a screenshot of a black yumi.
Im goin to add the fancy designs on it later.

Yeah, I am from Chile.

And you? Shalictar?

Bye the way....INCREDIBLE GUY!! He cuts everything!! jajajaja!!!

The eeg...particulary amazing. That is really hard.

Black Yumi???....

Betoxico said:
Yeah, I am from Chile.

And you? Shalictar?

Black Yumi???....

Yet he can't actually cut a Titanium rod or Wolverine. You know he use to practice on dildo's before he moved on to ****ake Mushrooms? Lot of unresolved issues after his girlfriend dumped him for someone who doesn't play with his sword all day.

butscrew said:
Yet he can't actually cut a Titanium rod or Wolverine. You know he use to practice on dildo's before he moved on to ****ake Mushrooms? Lot of unresolved issues after his girlfriend dumped him for someone who doesn't play with his sword all day.

He could slice up Wolverine, he just needs an adamantium katana for it.
However, this dude is deconcentrated and waaay off balance. He cut the iron pipe's stand.
And that bullet's two half is not the same size  :razz: :lol:

Betoxico said:
Yeah, I am from Chile.

And you? Shalictar?

Black Yumi???....

I was just asking because I was born there.

dont remember it really i moved before I could remember things.

Its a black colored long bow.

wow those screens are awesome hope to play soon and also i like the troops with the banners

nice touch good luck on mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom