Have Battle starting positions of some units changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

As above , my heavy cav used to spawn on the left of the infantry and the missile cav to the right. Ever since last hot fix that has reversed and my missile cav seem to congregate in a huddle to the left while the lancers are on the right??

Can anyone shed any light?

My infantry and archers start off in a merged together line. My cav is on the left, in some sort of pre-battle huddle. Some of the cav are facing the wrong way. My heavy cav is on the far right flank and they default to some kind of really wide line instead of a cav formation. The heavy cav is so far to the right that on many battlefields I can not see them at the start of the battle. Every single battle starts off like this for me.

This all worked correctly when EA started. I have no idea what is happening now.

My infantry and archers start off in a merged together line. My cav is on the left, in some sort of pre-battle huddle. Some of the cav are facing the wrong way. My heavy cav is on the far right flank and they default to some kind of really wide line instead of a cav formation. The heavy cav is so far to the right that on many battlefields I can not see them at the start of the battle. Every single battle starts off like this for me.

This all worked correctly when EA started. I have no idea what is happening now.
Yep sounds like start battle postioning has been partly broken..no doubt some bright spark will fix it. :smile:

As above , my heavy cav used to spawn on the left of the infantry and the missile cav to the right. Ever since last hot fix that has reversed and my missile cav seem to congregate in a huddle to the left while the lancers are on the right??

Can anyone shed any light?

observed the same. now the horse archers bumb into the lancers and block each others.

Back
Top Bottom