Have a family, Loot cities?, build your own fortifications?, Automatic Recruits?

Users who are viewing this thread

- Ability to have a family, not just get a wife and use her for feasts. But I can't find a way to do this because to have a child in probably 8 weeks, and he is 15 years old in about 2 months to be a vassal or prince of your kingdom in that time period just doesn't sound right.. :???:

-Also ability to Loot cities when taking them. The city will still be theirs but makes a huge blow to their kingdom. Also makes that kingdoms city to be even more likely to be besieged by other rival kingdoms. Plus you get much more money and good items than just looting a village.

-lol, ALSO if you make your own kingdom, you can build your own fortifications on the map and put in garrisons, But will probably cost 15000 denars to build one. So no one goes spamming Forts around everywhere, AND only your own territory.

- LAST! is automatic recruitment when you take a city/castle ect..ect.. I have a hard time recruiting a whole bunch of troops to castles, witch by the time I got at least 60 troops in the castle and have my own army with me to travel around with. The kingdom I took the castle from all ready summoned all their vassal and besieged it to take it back.. So I think it will be very helpful like AI Cities do BUT this goes back to my "Barracks, Armory, Stables", Idea..

Again just a few suggestions...
I haven't been to the Taleworlds forums in a year or two. Just got back a week ago..

I think having a family is a great idea, as it implies an other way of playing.
Your sons and daughters could grow up and join you in battle, become vassals, marry; but they also could be captured and ransomed, it would be fun. It may be complicated to implement though.

Building castles would be great, and of course it should be costly, only in your territory as well, and maybe there could be an area around where you couldn't build. It should take a while to be built proportionally to the defense quality, size, and location. It could be alike for villages and cities. I like it but it's up to the devs to see if they want to add a bit of strategy like in the Age of Empires series,
or not.

I'm with you on those two ideas (even though I'm nobody), but for the rest think about the players who like to play it the hard way around. I'm one of those so.... Anyway great ideas. I hope it leads to something.
If anybody thinks so too, please do what you can.

Paulie said:
Your sons and daughters could grow up and join you in battle, become vassals, marry; but they also could be captured and ransomed, it would be fun. It may be complicated to implement though.
Yep, because children born minutes after impregnation and grows up in few days.... :roll:

ok, but in order to get your son to battle and as lord you have to wait (9+12*25)*30 days = about 9000 days. you don't really wanna have your kid in war till he is fully grown up.

just kidding, maybe family but no kids raising as lords, since your character dosen't age anyway.

Then the children can go through 3 ages, babies, little kids and teenagers.
You already know it's a video game, so the unrealistic argument is uncalled as there's already strange things
happening as the hero not aging like you say yourself. Then members of your family could get killed,
also implement a limitation to how many children a woman can bear. Women can die in childbirth,
and so forth...
I'm still thinking Dragnguard77's idea is great.

Paulie said:
Then the children can go through 3 ages, babies, little kids and teenagers.
You already know it's a video game, so the unrealistic argument is uncalled as there's already strange things
happening as the hero not aging like you say yourself. Then members of your family could get killed,
also implement a limitation to how many children a woman can bear. Women can die in childbirth,
and so forth...
I'm still thinking Dragnguard77's idea is great.

Well home Thailand, they could have over 21 children. Also I'm thinking about When you get Buddies from taverns like Marnid, that don't talk about a family, when they become a lord of castle/city there family will be there. So when you recruit your buddies as Lord, they will have families, they,  just like in other kingdoms, they will be courting and more marriages. Just another small add-on Idea

KuroiNekouPL said:
Paulie said:
Yep, because children born minutes after impregnation and grows up in few days.... :roll:

one of my characters is playing for over 800 days now, he married somewhere around day 100. i would have several children by now. small children but still fun to watch your spouse grow, knowing that all of your lands at least have an heir to the throne

Children and pregnancy should be in game time as it is 9 months of pregnancy and 12 for your child to wait a year, my answer to the time gap would be to have a wait option that was much faster than spacebar or ctrl+spacebar wait wherein months only last about a second

Back
Top Bottom