Need More Info GPU issues! (Navidia GTX 1060 6GB)

Users who are viewing this thread

I do not have the option to select anything but my GPU in options. My CPU does not have intergrated graphics

I had the same problem with the same GPU. The problem originated from me having two GPUs in my computer. For some reason this updated defaulted it to my non-gaming GPU, yet changing it in the Nvidia control panel did nothing. Turns out in the Graphics settings of the game, you can choose which GPU it uses. It fixed the problem for me. Hope this helps!

Nope, I have one GPU and my CPU has no integrated graphics. My ^GB graphics card is the only option in Video Adaptor settings in game

I have the exactly the same problem.. every 10-15mins the game crash and came up with GPU Error. Im using a 1080Ti and thats the only card i have so it cant mix up. I tried playing the game on lowest settings with 1280x800 and lowered FPS to 30 but still crash like hell. Funny how I can play pretty much every other games on Max Settings without a single problem but not with Bannerlord. I understand this is EA but it must be at least playable for more than 1hr. TaleWorlds please please looks into this matter, your fans are losing their patience.

Here are the errors

I'm using the lowest possible resolution + windowed mode + lowest possible graphics settings and tried all solutions I can get my hands on.

and my fps still drops harder than Hiroshima. 1fps FTW

I really think devs should focus on this issue whether it is memory leaks or what, some people can't really help out the community on finding bugs in the early access of the game if this problems persists imo. :>

im using i7 9th Gen ; GeForce GTX 1060 ; 8GB RAM... also some people say 8GB ram is not enough for the game. But before I bought the game it says that 6GB IS the minimum... and yet it cant even run potato graphics... so it's either they optimize the game OR they change the information to their product...

I'm using the lowest possible resolution + windowed mode + lowest possible graphics settings and tried all solutions I can get my hands on.

and my fps still drops harder than Hiroshima. 1fps FTW

I really think devs should focus on this issue whether it is memory leaks or what, some people can't really help out the community on finding bugs in the early access of the game if this problems persists imo. :>

im using i7 9th Gen ; GeForce GTX 1060 ; 8GB RAM... also some people say 8GB ram is not enough for the game. But before I bought the game it says that 6GB IS the minimum... and yet it cant even run potato graphics... so it's either they optimize the game OR they change the information to their product...
I think your system is not the problem, its the game. My system is i7, GTX 1080Ti, 16GB RAM and still cant "handle" Bannerlord though it runs completely fine with Red Dead 2.

Hi guys,

I havent checked neither for gpu or cpu usage but since 1.1 my games been crashing along with my system after 3-4 minutes in game.

Up till 1.0.11 never had a crash. Super smoo th. Exception for sieges.

1.1 optimization broke my game.

I put it in steam beta 1.2. Not better.

Tried beta 1.0.11 and somehow it was doing the same.

Reinstalled Net core, redist, gpu drivers, net frame, motherboard, sound. Checled fpr steam file integrity. After all this 1.0.11 was working again.

Tried 1.1 again. Still broken.

Will try to limit fps, check which gpu used today and come back. No hopes up seing all other responses. Going to reinstall the game if this doesn't work.

I know my gpu works around 80-90% normally, limited by my cpu. Figured. Cpu at 70% or more, game dedicated. Ram usage 3-4 gigs including operation system normally only around 3.4gigs at game start. Lowering after 20-30 mins ingame.

I7 920
Gtx 1060 6gb(cpu limits at 4gb)(not using 8gb with memory compression)
14 gb ram
Windows 10

Having the same issue. Actually was playing game pretty well in first release but after 1.2(guess it was 1.2 not so sure) update, game went total crazy. Maxing almost everything. 100% GPU usage but also very high CPU and Memory usage as well so stopped playing the game since then. I'm hoping that you fix this problem ASAP.

Since the new hot fix, I am able to play again. Laggy for 10 mins but smothes aout after that. Havent tried the new sieges so dont know how it is performing right now. Hadnt had the time to play that far out.

I'm having a similar issue with my GTX 1060 6gb where the game will start to lag horrendously during battles, no matter what size of battle, and sometimes in the world map as well. The game will lock up for anywhere from 30 seconds to several minutes before I can play again. This didn't happen when the game first came out but since about 1.2 or so I've been having this same issue. I can't figure out if it's me or the game doing it.

Change from HDD to SSD and from 8GB to 16GB of RAM solved problems with performance, at least for me, so maybe that'll solve your problem.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Back
Top Bottom