GM Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

And... also happens to have the same hairstyle/face shape/build AND name as me?

Possible :razz:

I also have encountered the bug where I get invited for combat. When I show up, however, It stays on the dialogue and I cannot get out of it.

holybandit said:
I get CTD's when I face huge battles. Which is very weird since I dont get this on vanilla. Also, I got this formal invitation for a gladiator fight in Aquleia by Crassus,I went to the arena master, but it just pauses at "I got invited ... ..."; It sais left click to continue, but the left click doesnt do anything.

Why is there so many roman legions? 2 of them in sardinia alone. I dont know who they are defending against either, since there is noone but a few bandits out there. More cities (enemy cities) would be nice. Along with the ability to recruit mercenaries (recruiting roman legions would be a little unrealistic). Check the prices also, the rusty-tattered-chipped mess the prices up dramatically, I get  tattered stuff cheaper then better un-tattered stuff.

It seems wierd when your the only person defending the boat, is there any way to add a couple of archers when you get into naval battles?

great mod though  :mrgreen:

You only got the bufix, you need the whole game:

http://rapidshare.com/files/9384466/gladiator_mod_0.42.exe

The game freezes when i try to get into the Zama game and some smaller party's.
also still no shields in the arena's exept for the NPC's!! :mad:

the clone thing happened to e i reloaded the same area and there was me frozen i even had the option to talk to my self  :lol:

TacoJunta said:
Whenever I try to initiate the re-enactment of the battle of Zama my game just stays there with no dialogue options and it says press left click to continue, I  clicked many a time and nothing happened :sad:

got this too, latest version btw

when I start a new game and select very hard difficulty game crashes with this error message:

Can you please explain why The battle of Zama just freezes or does not start at the I was invited dialogue????!!!??!?!?!

I was fighting in rome arena as murmillo in the evening match and won the first round. Then the game crashed with error message RGL error player not placed in the scene or soemthing like that. This has happened only once tho before it worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom