GM Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

i'ts playing fine for me make sure you have the bugfixes

If you are getting a rgl error mount&blade had turned if off for me.

But i still get text freezzes

Bugs Bug-report for GM v.0.43.

------------------------------------------

Old Bugs:

- Torch hanging in the middle of the room behind the merchant (Rome)

- Skull decoration in the tavern in Rome, its hanging from the wall (sort of floating), Also infront of the window, what shouldn't be possible.

- Graphical error in the tavern in Rome, in the opening where the guy is standing, Also the window.

- You can fight in the: Morning, MIDDAY, afternoon and the evening. Technicly the midday should be the same as noon (correct me if i'm wrong) but in the noon there isn't any fight, so untill now, i haven't been able to fight the midday fights.

- Still some vanila items. (Not really a bug)

- Attack of the peasants! Just to many peasants around, with nothing that kills them.

- The bridge in the third level of the normal arena fights should have a 'hole' under it, the water can't pass the bridge. (I know this isn't a bug)

- The invite fight in Ancona: When the cavelery spawns it gets stuck and you spawn back in the city, if you go to the arena master you will get your price anyway tho.

- Crop fields are hovering.

- Party: You can have unlimited soldiers/prisonars, you just loose some every week. (Again i don't knowor this is a bug or ment to be)

New Bugs:

- You can't attack walls anymore? Only the capture the boat option is there. (for me tho)
        - You can't sell anything anymore: No money, No food....
        - Only thing you can do is use the equipment of your enemys (what is really low, i mean, i killed 50 soldeirs and i get 9 swords,  common...) and slaughter some horses.

- Shouldn't you'r party help you capturing the boat?

- Spawn points are messed up. I got 4 Legios walking around south Italy, HELP! :grin:

- In spartacus mode: When you are 'hated by the Romans' you can still be invite for grand arena fights.

- Villages: yey, new ones!
        - You can't enter the tavern if you are in spartacus mode, i personnaly think you should.
        - The woman and ordinary saggartuis switch place during day/night. (not a bug, just odd)
        - They say they know a few fellas that want to join you if you pay them well, I don't see any fellas?

- You can only kill the three gaurds when 'stealing a boat' I haven't found a way to actually take the boat.

The navy battles:

- The arrows the enemy shoot: If they shoot an arrow before the boats board the arrow whill move along with the enemy boat.

- You are the only one? Shouldn't that captain be there aswell?

- Jumping! I always need to jump of the boat to win the battle. Everytime there are some enemy's shooting arrows from the bottom of the see, solution: jump of your boat and go waste em underwater.

- Really need some torches there, you can't see a thing when you are fighting in the dark.

Improvements made:

- The trident with the fishing, really handy  :smile:

- The Town isn't IN Ancona anymore ^^

- It says 'Sail to Rome' instead of 'Ostia', that clears things up :smile:

- Boat steal option, Nice one, I always have to fight the gaurds tho (Don't know or this is normal or me having bad luck)

- The boat fights!  :eek: need some tweaking tho.

- Yey, new villages.

-----------------------------------------

Ideas:

- Gladiator mode: Some kind of guided transport from battle to battle, a slave shouldn't be able to run around freely.

- If you need to fight with the trident: In my opinion it is slighty to powerfull, I can kill every gladiator in 1 stab with it (does around 75 damage with only 25 polearms proficy) I don't know or you are aware of this.

- Animal fights? Shouldn't be to hard since you managed to get the fishing thingy around.

- Arena boat fights. You know what i mean.  :wink:

- The spear shield should be used as a shield aswell (as the name says) [I don't know if this is possible]

- Fans: The more popularity you gain, the more poeple there should be on the tribunes.

- A skybox.

- Plz make the "castra stativa's" attackable, i hate it when i can't attack those pesky legios  :twisted:

- You should be able to give your 'looted' equipment to your party, this way the loot can be used for something (since it can't be selled) and your party doesn't become so weak. Because serieusly, my men never hold it longer then 20 secondes against those legionaires. It would give the mod a good twist if you could be able to arm your own men, rather then them running around naked...

-----------------------------------------

This is all i could find in 2 hours of playing, I will update if i find more. (Bugs that i mentioned in my previeus post are not                                              mentioned in this one)

I hope this helps  :smile:

[Updated a couple times now]

I have the same problem with rlg. I also find it funny that when I download the file its instant I think it might be currupted or somthing. Also I checked the folder and the mod was only 4 megs, seems that some files are missing.

One thing I noticed, was in the retarius training, even if you lose you still go up in level...I lost three times and I still got the exp...

buglord said:
Samurai DD said:
buglord said:
    - Still some vanila items. (Not really a bug)

Vanila items? What is that?

Items from the original game (medieval ones)

*Updated*

Ah, thanks. I had heard that before, but never bothered asking. So this expression applies only for mods and the like?

wooze said:
I have the same problem with rlg. I also find it funny that when I download the file its instant I think it might be currupted or somthing. Also I checked the folder and the mod was only 4 megs, seems that some files are missing.

Sounds like all that you have is the bugfix. You need to get the original mod as well....

calandale said:
wooze said:

Sounds like all that you have is the bugfix. You need to get the original mod as well....

Well yea probably..but we follow the download links and download the file. which i think is meant to be 50mb and it only downloads 3 or 4

I get this error and the game crashes before loading up:

a1kn0.jpg

i went to the download link where it said it should be 30mb, and it was only 1.5 mb.  Something wrong? lol

i had a wierd problem... my first battle as an escaped slave ended with me knifing everyone, but the victory seemed to freeze.  it just froze on the inventory screen and I could hear myself levelling up eternally as I assume it was giving me experience points on loop.  I had to alt-tab out of it.

In 0.43 using 0.808:

I went into rome and sold a slave to Ramun. I spawn back where you usually spawn, and then I thought I saw someone else by Ramun. I was right:

clone.png

He/I ws trying to run past that column, unsuccesfully. Talking to him/me simply gives me the stock response of "You are going to die today"

Yup, i said it before  :wink:

it's funny... i'm gonna try to create multiple clones  :grin:

Btw: The sentence "you are gonna die today" is common in this mod (they didn't put conversation to all people)

When in Syracuse . . .
I fiound the following bugs, first of all I find a chest with a Katana or some other Samurai sword, along with some samurai boots, which of course is very nice, as this equipment is far superior to the Roman equipment - also in this city, when trying to enter the arena it freezes in the dialogue just before he tells me what kind of fighter I get to be . . .

I've yet to have that problem (with the arena) but the samurai thing, its going to be gone soon.

Back
Top Bottom