Gladiator Mod official thread

When you started, where you a roman or a Dacian soldier?

• Roman.

Votes: 97 70.3%
  • Dacian.

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • Skipped the begging sequence.

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
joey1666 said:
i just crashed there after kiling off some runaway slaves,

ehm btw, why are all runaways black ?  :shock:
I've seperated slaves in african, italian, spain and asian. I just added african to the runaway slaves not to have a huge list of members for this little party, I can change it though.

nah its ok, just wondering  :grin:

FISHING IS INGENIOUS  I LOVE IT MORE THAN MY KIDS (when i have them)* but alas there is a flaw

when the fish are in the hold jump off and punch the side of the boat, will kill them  :cry:

jeroen said:
the "count" of rome, fisherman, the people running around in forum, arena masters/trader of other towns. also when you ask for tournaments at most people.
just in general the people next to the keycharecters.

the civil dialogues are fixed,
town crier is fixed, too.
And partys are fixed (not just "what can I do for you"; allied partys can't be attacked anymore)
the others are probably random crashes, I'll delete some unused dialogues, to make that happen less often.

tell me if you find more

joey1666 said:
highlander is the murmillo training complete bug fixed ?

or random dalcian soldier running thru town  :lol:
there aren't dacians anymore in Rome  :mrgreen:, now there's a drunken bastard who asks you for a bottle of wine.
training isn't fixed, yet, when I've fixed it I'll release a small bugfix, not the last one probably.

Urgh! Get home from Uni for Christmas and i discover this now. The long awaited Gladiator mod has been released and I can't access my serial key to activate MnB on my home computer. Disaster. well, i shall have to bide my time. Nice work being the first full gameplay mod to get up to date with 8.xx.

Yay! I started as a roman and defended the fort, pressing tab did nothing, fled through the mountains and ended in a field that was almost empty, just a couple of roman dudes with me. It was a bit odd. Didn't have time to test more though..

I tried it out and it ran extremely slowly on my comp. I can run MaB 806 with...hmm..it's not good (15-30fps with low troop number). But I got 1 fps with Gladiator mod. :sad:

Simo said:
Yay! I started as a roman and defended the fort, pressing tab did nothing, fled through the mountains and ended in a field that was almost empty, just a couple of roman dudes with me. It was a bit odd. Didn't have time to test more though..
wait untill they speak to you...
joey1666 said:
kk thanks, can u get it done by tonight ?  :cry:
tonight? In a few minutes
Merlkir said:
I tried it out and it ran extremely slowly on my comp. I can run MaB 806 with...hmm..it's not good (15-30fps with low troop number). But I got 1 fps with Gladiator mod. :sad:
might be because of Raptors extrem high poly roman armors/weapons, I might try to remove some detail from them.

Highlander said:
Simo said:
wait untill they speak to you...
Thanks. I actually didn't have time to test it properly yet but.. :grin:

Bugfix 0.41 (still very buggy)

fixed bugs:
-some dialogue crashes fixed
-training ground should work now
-party encounter fixed
-fishing bug fixed
-tab can be used in the fort defense
-dacian warriors in the Rome town center removed

you need to have Gladiator mod 0.4 installed to use this bugfix, install it to the old Gladiator mod folder

Boo, none of my bugs were addressed.

I must be the only one who cheats to beat refugees.  And ventures to other towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom