"German insurer Munich Re held orgy for salesmen"

Users who are viewing this thread

tommylaw said:
That is true awesome. Words fail me.

I agree.

There were about 100 guests and 20 prostitutes were hired.

A German business newspaper said the prostitutes had worn colour-coded arm-bands designating their availability, and the women had their arms stamped after each service rendered.

According to Handelsblatt, quoting an unnamed participant, guests were able to take the women to four-poster beds at the spa "and do whatever they liked".

And that's pretty seriously ****ed up.

Radalan said:
tommylaw said:
That is true awesome. Words fail me.

I agree.

There were about 100 guests and 20 prostitutes were hired.

A German business newspaper said the prostitutes had worn colour-coded arm-bands designating their availability, and the women had their arms stamped after each service rendered.

According to Handelsblatt, quoting an unnamed participant, guests were able to take the women to four-poster beds at the spa "and do whatever they liked".

And that's pretty seriously ****ed up.

Interesting choice of words there.

This inspired me to start my own insurance company. I'm going to insure those who insure those who insure people.

Sounds like good cash for the prostitutes and a damned fine way to hold a meeting. Win-win situation if you ask me.

Was this woman involved, by any chance?

2j5aqhc.jpg

The administrator and board member who used to be in charge of this have left the company years ago. That's what they mean when they talk about "preventing" it :lol:

Is there record of a company organizing a circle-jerk to raise morale?

EDIT: Removed "a" from before "record"

Back
Top Bottom