Users who are viewing this thread

Extroversion |||||||||| 33%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Your sloan type is RCUEI
Your primary type is Reserved

You are reserved, calm, moderately unstructured, moderately egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Tucson, New Orleans, Norfolk, Austin, Washington DC, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Portland/Salem, Greenville/Spartanburg, Minneapolis, Denver, St. Louis and these international countries/regions Iceland, Greece, Argentina, Czech Republic, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Croatia, Sweden, Slovenia, Norway, Hungary, Indonesia

There's not enough questions to warrant any accuracy, this is obviously just for fun.

Extroversion |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 53%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Your sloan type is RCOAI
Your primary type is Accommodating

hmm, interesting, i give up on these, majority of people i know who do 'em are just...strange

OMG IT Is LikE So TruE (more votes in the ban thread! YAY)-yeah..personal joke...sort of..

i'll stop spamming now.. :???:

Extroversion |||||||||||| 43%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 40%

Your sloan type is RCUAN
Your primary type is Accommodating

You are moderately reserved, calm, unstructured, accommodating, and non-intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Las Vegas, Richmond, San Diego, Sacramento, Greensboro, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Portland/Salem, Houston, San Francisco Bay Area and these international countries/regions Belgium, Switzerland, Taiwan, Hungary, Luxembourg, Iceland, Netherlands, Guam, Sweden, Czech Republic, China, Puerto Rico, Mexico, India, Wales

Huh? I am non-intellectual? I'm like, the smartest in my class and perhaps even school....

Extroversion |||||| 23%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 53%
Accommodation || 10%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

Your sloan type is RLOEI
Your primary type is Egocentric

You are reserved, moderately moody, moderately organized, egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Providence, Richmond, Norfolk, Tucson, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis area, Denver, New York City, Houston and these international countries/regions Brazil, Slovenia, Argentina, Israel, Portugal, Romania, Croatia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Puerto Rico, France, Italy, Belgium, Philippines

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 53%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Your sloan type is SLUAI
Your primary type is Inquisitive

Never underestimate Worbah, for that is almost equal to bending down to pick up soap while near Pavlov...

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

D'oh. As soon as you get back, every topic has last been posted on by you. We got some peace and quiet for a while, and some intelligent conversation.....

Please, don't stop that. :razz:

Me not stop postings with teh stat that makes your mp grow, only stupid people do that, And me not stuupid.

And I haven't seen many intelligent discussions here.
Unless you count the discussion about dropping the soap when in the shower intelligent.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

...Why would you like to know that for..?
The old thread where Worbah said he's leaving for the army.(oslt)

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Back
Top Bottom