Geographic Personality Test

Users who are viewing this thread

Silverfox

Sergeant
I was browsing through personality tests (as I do every then and now) and found a very cool one.

Basically you enter your location in terms of nationality, state/county (if possible) and city. After you complete a short personality test (33 Q's) it tells you what type of personality you are (for the legnth of the test I was amazed at the accuracy... i'm used to 000's of questions and poor results) and in which cities people most similar to you reside.

My results were as follows:

Extroversion |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||| 23%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 63%

Your sloan type is RCUEI
Your primary type is Egocentric

You are moderately reserved, calm, unstructured, egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Tucson, New Orleans, Norfolk, Austin, Washington DC, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Portland/Salem, Greenville/Spartanburg, Minneapolis, Denver, St. Louis and these international countries/regions Iceland, Greece, Argentina, Czech Republic, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Croatia, Sweden, Slovenia, Norway, Hungary, Indonesia

Here's the link for those interested. http://cityculture.org/test.php

Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 26%
Emotional Stability |||| 20%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 53%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 53%

Your sloan type is RLOAI
Your primary type is Limbic

You are reserved, moody, moderately organized, moderately accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Oklahoma City, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Indianapolis, Reno, Greenville/Spartanburg, Cincinnati, Memphis, Chicago Area, Pittsburgh, Orlando, Louisville, Providence and these international countries/regions Czech Republic, Guam, Austria, Luxembourg, Philippines, Iceland, Indonesia, Portugal, Taiwan, Hungary, Israel, France, New Zealand, Slovenia, Canada

I'm suprised, I think its mostly accurate but bad as it reveals me in quite a true light. :???:

Extroversion |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Accommodation |||||||||| 33%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Your sloan type is RCOEI
Your primary type is Inquisitive

You are moderately reserved, calm, organized, egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Salt Lake City, Washington DC, Austin, Denver, Portland/Salem, Reno, Greensboro, Tucson, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Raleigh/Durham, Greenville/Spartanburg and these international countries/regions Czech Republic, Croatia, Russia, China, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Slovenia, Switzerland, Israel, Poland, Taiwan, France, Caribbean, Guam, Mexico
Meh..

Btw,, Silverfox, I have an updated sig.
It's a bit clearer  :wink:

Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||||| 30%

Your sloan type is RLOEI

You are reserved, moody, moderately organized, egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Providence, Richmond, Norfolk, Tucson, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis area, Denver, New York City, Houston and these international countries/regions Brazil, Slovenia, Argentina, Israel, Portugal, Romania, Croatia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Puerto Rico, France, Italy, Belgium, Philippines

Btw,, Silverfox, I have an updated sig.
It's a bit clearer 

Cheers man. :grin:

My brother is a resident sig maker and says he might have his own fun shot at making a new SOCK sig.

----

Wow. So far we have 3 egocentrics.

Silverfox said:
Wow. So far we have 3 egocentrics.
Wonder what Ingolifs will have  :razz:

Silverfox said:
My brother is a resident sig maker and says he might have his own fun shot at making a new SOCK sig.
Just remember to put a little text like that on mine, As the S.O.C.K thing was a joke on the TSW webcomic.
We don't want anymore of copyright theft posts, now  do we?  :smile:

Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||| 33%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Orderliness |||||| 23%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Your sloan type is RCUAI
Your primary type is Calm

You are reserved, calm, unstructured, accommodating, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Washington DC, Oklahoma City, Raleigh/Durham, Louisville, New Orleans, Greensboro, Austin, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Denver and these international countries/regions Luxembourg, Iceland, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Slovenia, Netherlands, Greece, Puerto Rico, Denmark, Belgium, Croatia, Germany, Turkey, Sweden, Ireland

Its fairly accurate, up until the point where it states "plain in appearance" under the sloan description

Extroversion    ||||||||||    36%
Emotional Stability    ||||||||||||||||    63%
Orderliness    ||||||||||||||    53%
Accommodation    ||||    13%
Inquisitiveness    ||||||||||||||||    70%

Your sloan type is RCOEI

You are reserved, calm, moderately organized, egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Salt Lake City, Washington DC, Austin, Denver, Portland/Salem, Reno, Greensboro, Tucson, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Raleigh/Durham, Greenville/Spartanburg and these international countries/regions Czech Republic, Croatia, Russia, China, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Slovenia, Switzerland, Israel, Poland, Taiwan, France, Caribbean, Guam, Mexico

Good match.

Extroversion  ||||  20%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||| 33%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

Your sloan type is RCOEN

You are reserved, calm, moderately organized, egocentric, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: W. Palm Beach, Harrisburg, Austin, Raleigh/Durham, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Norfolk, Columbus, Los Angeles Area, Charlotte and these international countries/regions Bulgaria, Caribbean, China, Middle East, Russia, Hungary, Brazil, Finland, Belgium, Taiwan, Spain, Slovenia, Indonesia, Croatia, Guam, Thailand

Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 53%
Emotional Stability |||| 16%
Orderliness |||| 16%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 43%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Your sloan type is SLUEI

You are moderately social, moody, unstructured, moderately egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Washington DC, Providence, New York City, Denver, Norfolk, Salt Lake City, W. Palm Beach, Baltimore, Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Detroit, Albuquerque/Santa Fe and these international countries/regions Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Greece, Argentina, Iceland, Taiwan, China, Croatia, Italy, Poland, Spain, Israel, Brazil, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey, Finland

Extroversion  ||||||  23%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||| 23%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Your sloan type is RCUEI

You are reserved, calm, moderately unstructured, egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Tucson, New Orleans, Norfolk, Austin, Washington DC, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Portland/Salem, Greenville/Spartanburg, Minneapolis, Denver, St. Louis and these international countries/regions Iceland, Greece, Argentina, Czech Republic, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Croatia, Sweden, Slovenia, Norway, Hungary, Indonesia

---------
Sweden?! Noooooooooo!

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 53%
Emotional Stability |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 53%

Your sloan type is SLOAI

You are moderately social, moody, moderately organized, moderately accommodating, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Salt Lake City, Oklahoma City, Nashville, Tucson, Phoenix, Memphis, W. Palm Beach, Portland/Salem, Louisville, Cincinnati, San Diego, Los Angeles Area and these international countries/regions Ukraine, South Africa, Greece, Indonesia, Austria, Thailand, Turkey, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, Portugal, Japan, Czech Republic, Guam

Pharaoh Llandy said:
You have too much personality, and have consequently broken the Personality Test. Please restart your browser and never return to our site.

This test blows anyways, they have the US out of althabetical order, only 4 cities listed for BC and;

"Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 63%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Your sloan type is SCUAI
Your primary type is Accommodating

You are social, calm, unstructured, accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Providence, Austin, Denver, Salt Lake City, Charlotte, San Antonio, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Indianapolis, Phoenix, Portland/Salem, Nashville, Louisville and these international countries/regions Turkey, Croatia, Slovenia, Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Iceland, Norway, Ukraine, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Japan, India"

I don't like cities.

Extroversion  ||||  16%
Emotional Stability |||||| 23%
Orderliness |||| 16%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 53%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Your sloan type is RLUAI
Your primary type is Reserved

You are reserved, moody, unstructured, moderately accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Washington DC, Portland/Salem, Richmond, New Orleans, Norfolk, Denver, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Kansas City, St. Louis, New York City, Indianapolis, San Antonio and these international countries/regions Slovenia, Croatia, Caribbean, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Guam, Ukraine, Argentina, Greece, Brazil, Israel, Wales, Finland, Germany, Poland

Meh...i sound emo :S

Test Results

Orderliness |||||||||||||| 53%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Your sloan type is RCOAI

You are reserved, calm, moderately organized, accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Nashville, Tucson, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Memphis, Milwaukee, Orange County, Los Angeles and these international countries/regions Indonesia, Ukraine, Denmark, Middle East, Czech Republic, India, Caribbean, Romania, Hungary, Greece, Guam, Israel, South Korea, Norway, Mexico

Huh?  It says I'd feel at home in Memphis.  I live 10 minutes from Memphis and feel like a fish out of water when I enter the city.

Archonsod said:
Test Results

Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Orderliness |||||| 23%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Your sloan type is RCUAI

You are reserved, calm, unstructured, accommodating, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits

So much like me, except i have 88 emotional stability and higher Orderliness :razz:

Extroversion  ||||||||||||  43%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 53%

Your sloan type is RCUEI
Your primary type is Unstructured

You are moderately reserved, calm, unstructured, moderately egocentric, and moderately intellectual

Got me pegged.

I live 10 minutes from Memphis and feel like a fish out of water when I enter the city.

Where? I used to live in Eads. Memphis used to be very cool, but something happened in the last 8 years or so that changed the city in a fundamental way. I think a good ammount of money was invested in the downtown area and the soul was sucked out. Last time I went back most of the homeless were gone, and all the cool old buildings were just fronts with the rest of the building torn down. Those would be my metaphor for the city, looks ok on the front, but completely empty.

Sorry for the digression  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom