Geographic Personality Test

Users who are viewing this thread

.....which is probably true. You're right, it does match people's personalities rather well.
I am social, unstructured, accomodating and intellectual.
And I would get along well in the Caribbean (wouldn't we all)

Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 43%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Accommodation |||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Your sloan type is RLOEI
Your primary type is Organized

You are moderately reserved, moderately moody, organized, egocentric, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Providence, Richmond, Norfolk, Tucson, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis area, Denver, New York City, Houston and these international countries/regions Brazil, Slovenia, Argentina, Israel, Portugal, Romania, Croatia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Puerto Rico, France, Italy, Belgium, Philippines

I think this pretty accurate.  Hey, I'll be living in Cincinnati this fall!

Extroversion  ||||||  26%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||| 33%
Accommodation |||||| 30%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

Your sloan type is RLUEI
Your primary type is Reserved

You are reserved, moderately calm, unstructured, egocentric, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Salt Lake City, Charlotte, Richmond, Denver, Providence, Louisville, Washington DC, Austin, Harrisburg, San Antonio, Baltimore, Indianapolis and these international countries/regions Bulgaria, Canada, Brazil, Poland, Finland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Hungary, Germany, France, Argentina, Portugal, Thailand, Switzerland, Spain, Russia

Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 53%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||| 23%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

Your sloan type is RCUEI
Your primary type is Egocentric

You are reserved, moderately calm, unstructured, egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

Its close..

Extroversion  ||||||||||||||||  66%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Your sloan type is SCUEI
Your primary type is Calm

You are social, calm, unstructured, egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Washington D.C., St. Louis, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Salt Lake City, W. Palm Beach, Tampa/St. Petersburg, Raleigh/Durham, Denver, Seattle/Tacoma, Minneapolis and these international countries/regions Slovenia, Israel, Czech Republic, Russia, Netherlands, Denmark, Argentina, Argentina, Ukraine, Romania, Norway, Croatia, Hungary, Turkey, Sweden.

I'm not that extroverted. Closer to 45%. I can also be very accommodating, I just don't like welfare. :grin: Otherwise, spot on. I've been to a few of those cities though, I wouldn't want to stay. I prefer to go to people rather than have them come to me.

not afraid of doing the wrong things, does not value rules and regulations, prefers unpredictable to organized,(I have no issues with organization) does not accomplish work on time, needs to maintain high levels of excitement,(I'm pretty laid back) out for own personal gain, not afraid to draw attention to self, more pleasure seeking than responsible,(I'm closer in temperment to a stoic than a hedonist) not bothered by disorder, retaliatory, thrives on the rush of risk taking, unpredictable, asks questions that nobody else does, often does not know what they are doing, spontaneous, first to act, not easily hurt, not apprehensive about new encounters, does not readily admit mistakes, not a perfectionist,(Boy are they wrong there!) not apologetic, disorganized, socially comfortable, outgoing, calm in crisis, fearless, atheist/agnostic tendencies, good at getting people to have fun, opinionated, not easily moved to tears, sexually immodest, adventurous, unconventional, aggressive, often late,(I'm usually early) high energy level, likes the spotlight, ambivalent about the needs of others, worry free, acts without thinking or planning, bad at saving money,(The last two aren't quite right. I can be spontaneous but I don't buy something without thinking about how it will affect my finances or considering other options first.) selfish

Test Results

Extroversion || 10%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 43%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Your sloan type is RCUAI

You are reserved, calm, moderately unstructured, accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Washington DC, Oklahoma City, Raleigh/Durham, Louisville, New Orleans, Greensboro, Austin, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Denver and these international countries/regions Luxembourg, Iceland, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Slovenia, Netherlands, Greece, Puerto Rico, Denmark, Belgium, Croatia, Germany, Turkey, Sweden, Ireland

::\ Gee thats a lot of help... Only problem is - I just HATE living in a city ::razz:

Jerky said:
And remember kiddies: Always carry a bottle of lube in your backpack; its for your own well being.

And remember kiddies: Always carry a bottle of lube up your asses; it keeps the forum vets out of there.

This test is pretty good. Has me more or less pegged.

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 53%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
Orderliness |||||||||| 33%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||| 26%

Your sloan type is SCUAN
Your primary type is Noncurious

You are moderately social, calm, unstructured, moderately accommodating, and non-intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Memphis, Reno, Orange County, Louisville, Oklahoma City, Milwaukee, W. Palm Beach, Providence, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Cincinnati, Nashville, Houston and these international countries/regions China, Netherlands, Croatia, Wales, Denmark, Australia, England, Taiwan, Belgium, Scotland, Turkey, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Spain

This Scuan thing is almost so dead on it scares me :shock:

SCUAN
spends more time in group activities than solitary activities, not easily hurt, does not like to do things alone, comes alive in night life activities and crowds, trusting, fits in most places, positive, more comfortable when things are imperfect, more artistic than articulate, does not like to go days without speaking to anyone, more abstract than logical, not self absorbed, not materialistic, self expressive, modest, not vain, likes change, not introspective, happiest when helping others, loyal to a fault, wild and crazy, acts without thinking or planning, thoughtful, happy doing mindless work, easy to persuade, socially comfortable, high energy level, rarely prepared, outgoing, self confident, level emotions, not interested in science, easy to get to know, fearless, content, positive, optimistic, not easily hurt, relaxed, usually happy, able to disregard rules, underachiever, likes to tell jokes, not embarrassed easily, adapts easily to new situations, interested in others

PS I think I am the only SCUAN here.

Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 63%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Your sloan type is RCUAI

More accurate than most tests, but half of whats said in the descriptions are wrong. Also, my orderliness should be closer to the 50% mark, as I do prefer order.

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Orderliness |||| 13%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Your sloan type is RCUEI
Your primary type is Unstructured

You are reserved, calm, unstructured, moderately egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Tucson, New Orleans, Norfolk, Austin, Washington DC, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Portland/Salem, Greenville/Spartanburg, Minneapolis, Denver, St. Louis and these international countries/regions Iceland, Greece, Argentina, Czech Republic, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Croatia, Sweden, Slovenia, Norway, Hungary, Indonesia

Back
Top Bottom