General Suggestions - Captain Mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Captain Ralh

Recruit
Hello all! You may have played with me on the NA servers, I'm known as Captain Ralh on Steam!

Let me say that I LOVE this game mode and have had a blast playing it; a few suggestions, though!

- Grouping up with friends to hop in matchmaking. Not sure if it's a planned feature, but have met some good players and would be cool to play with them again.
- On that note, being able to add people to your friends list. Maybe a recent player list that allows a Steam friend request.
- Include the minor factions! Would be cool to see them make an appearance in Captain mode.
- Quick keys for call outs. "Go A", ect.; sometimes in the midst of combat it's hard to call things out. Retreat, flank, ect. those type of things

More to come, back to the battlefield for now though!

What up Capt'n, I'm hoping i've played you once before. Because I agree completely. I love captains mode. Every bit of commanding my own squad of troops with others to fight an enemy team keeps me excitedly sitting in queue.

A ping system would be awesome. It doesn't need to be Apex legends status. But just something to signal to my team. "Player x is moving forces here". Sure we should consider this is medieval. So a perfect solution shouldn't be present. But even something small helps.

And yes would love to see the minor faction come out.

And also, even a pitched battlefield map.

Easily my favourite game mode, great when you can co-ordinate with a team. Love those suggestions, really practical and would improve the player experience, nice one!

Captain mode is the gem of multiplayer right now. I've got multiple friends irl into the mount and blade series due to how much fun it is.

On that note, we have been queing together and playing. I think you just have to be steam friends with the person. It definitely takes a long time to find a match, but it's worth it. Totally agree it would be great to have a 'recently played' list.

I'd love to see horn/drum/etc audible ques as part of a ping or "going to a" comm system

Back
Top Bottom