Greatest Captains Players

Users who are viewing this thread

Have been trying to make a list of the best players in Captains, which I now unveil to great fanfare to the 2 ppl that will see this post (and comment with something about urine). Please clap back with more names -- but disputing/being caddy is allowed. I'm sure TAw alone could have a list of names I missed, not a very scientific list, but still:

Belgian Waffles
rockkid1985
Squirrel of Chaos
NUM Belligerence
Adam Ant
rasvakuuna
Boba Fett
Minefighter
Huntsman
Commander Ander
Deus Vult
Questionable
*putting myself on the list... questionable

Have been trying to make a list of the best players in Captains, which I now unveil to great fanfare to the 2 ppl that will see this post (and comment with something about urine). Please clap back with more names -- but disputing/being caddy is allowed. I'm sure TAw alone could have a list of names I missed, not a very scientific list, but still:

Belgian Waffles
rockkid1985
Squirrel of Chaos
NUM Belligerence
Adam Ant
rasvakuuna
Boba Fett
Minefighter
Huntsman
Commander Ander
Deus Vult
Questionable
*putting myself on the list... questionable
Do captain players not play anything but captain I’ve never seen these ppl before? Or maybe this is NA?

Belgian Waffles
rockkid1985
Squirrel of Chaos
NUM Belligerence
Adam Ant
rasvakuuna
Boba Fett
Minefighter
Huntsman
Commander Ander
Deus Vult
Questionable