General Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

ive been winning lots of battles, i have good food (tho my troops eat a F**K tonne of food i can fill my inventory and it empties pretty quick), and have a leadership of 6 with a 230~ish army i dont know what im doing wrong

elkillo said:
ive been winning lots of battles, i have good food (tho my troops eat a F**K tonne of food i can fill my inventory and it empties pretty quick), and have a leadership of 6 with a 230~ish army i dont know what im doing wrong

warband version/B&S version?

i never need to buy anything but grain and hard tack, what does your moral screen say?

Hazzardevil said:
If your having problems with morale, start buying 2-3 of every kind of food you can, using the same food for extended periods of time upsets the men.

incorrect, repeated use of the same food type does not effect moral in any way other than that shown on the item description in the shop menu

see, me using hard tack from day 1 until day 500

i have the latest version of WB(i have it on steam it better be up-to-date) and blood and steel is version 1.251. my troops go through 2 packs of hard tack within 1~2 days i dont know if it is a bug or what.

Um.... There's a formula for how many troops eat how many units of food within a certain time. What I DO know, however,  is that for your troops to go through 400 units of food in 1-2 days, you've gotta have a LOT of troops. I'm thinking 500-1000 troops. Anyone have the formula?

thats normal, Hallegra is wayyyyy off with his estimates.
i generally pack 12 units of hard tack for my ~360 man troop and maintain that at all times.

anyways what does your moral screen say? cause if you win battles alot your men can starve and still be happy

That's strange.  You really shouldn't be having major problems with Companion morale unless you've been starving or ran up big debts or did stuff that gets them really annoyed, like handing out Fiefs to the people they don't like. 

I need to know a lot more about what you've been doing in the mod to even have a clue what might have caused that to happen.  Usually Companion morale is a non-issue.

Just managed to train 2 templar paragons.Impressive level,i thought that the max level cap was somewhere around lvl 62/63.

I'm curious as to whether or not xeno is gonna make new companions and such. I hear making a companion and naming him hallegra will give you free pie.

The variety of weapons in the shops is pleasing,I just bought the Midnight sword,145 reach 75 speed.Excellent for killing those nasty couched lance lovers.Highest damage in the game so far too,equal to the Dark Knight sword.

Spartanizer said:
  The variety of weapons in the shops is pleasing,I just bought the Midnight sword,145 reach 75 speed.Excellent for killing those nasty couched lance lovers.Highest damage in the game so far too,equal to the Dark Knight sword.
Don't ever use 2-H against a couch lance attack. He will always hit you first. Get out of his way or block with shield if you can't.

I am not charging them.I am moving to their side,and immediately as they go past me i slash them.No danger in that  :smile: Rodeo style:TORRO!*schbang*

Back
Top Bottom