General Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

What is this mysterious google?
It's a creature that we occasionally set loose to chew on "nublets", which are their favorite food  :wink:

In all seriousness, Fabian strategy is the art and science of being willing to lose a few locations in order to wear your enemies out, so that you can do nasty things like take all their castles while they're busy chewing on, say, Praven after you've filled it with 10,000 men.

its weird i had borcha tell me he wasn't happy with my style of leadership.... im not doing anything wrong and my moral is at max, what gives?

Hard to say; are you a Lord, working for a Kingdom, or a King / Queen, and you've given other Companions fiefs?  Anyhow, Companions can't leave you like they did in Native, so it really doesn't matter anyhow.  Should just get rid of that dialogue entirely or just stick random funny things in it  :lol:

oh they cant leave even if they say they will? oh well i guess ill just have to tell them to keep there comments to themselves!  :lol:

and i am a lord with the swadians and EVERYONE appears to want our ass so ive been fighting alot lol

Yeah, they're allowed to get whiny, but they can't really leave, unlike your regular troops.  I got rid of most of the rest of the soap-opera stuff they whine about as well; it got so tiresome watching the same boring "relationship drama" all the time...

elkillo said:
oh they cant leave even if they say they will? oh well i guess ill just have to tell them to keep there comments to themselves!  :lol:

and i am a lord with the swadians and EVERYONE appears to want our ass so ive been fighting alot lol

You should've learned from Native: EVERYONE hates the Swadians. And by late-game, the undead have mulched all their lords, sooo.... Easy pickings for the khergits.

Swadia shall prevail! Count Beranz is my homie :sad: On an off note, what's the most powerful (raw damage wise) two-hander out there?

Hallegra said:
This will soon change with the horse-legbreaking

doubtful since most AI are too slow to react to a horse charging at them, i can run along a line of swadian haldberders and KO 1/2 of them on my 3rd pass and my horse gets hit maybe 1 or 2 times, its even worse with ranged units i rode down a line of ranged units while fighting merry men and i nearly KO'ed 50 of them before my hunter was down to 1/4 HP

sry to bug ya xeno but the new additions your adding to the new version will it destroy my save and will the new shaders not raise hell on my GPU? just asking incase i have to upgrade my card b4 the new version lol

also i had on of my companions leave me i though they couldn't what the hell?

elkillo said:
sry to bug ya xeno but the new additions your adding to the new version will it destroy my save and will the new shaders not raise hell on my GPU? just asking incase i have to upgrade my card b4 the new version lol

also i had on of my companions leave me i though they couldn't what the hell?

all updates will make savegames incompatible, its the highlander... erm xeno way.

was he/she just a regular companion in your party? what is party moral? were they a holder of a fief?

cool avatar BTW

Hallegra said:
Am I the only one who finds caravans a real pushover?

no

From my experiance, some caravans are a pushover, it just depends on faction and your army size. If you have even numbers compared to them they are hard if their khergit or Nord Caravans, due to cavalry just trampling you to dust.

ahh so there still effected by party moral i did have some low moral due to an overly large army, if they leave my party can i still find them again?

PS my avatar is saber from fate/stay night. in case your wondering

they keep on saying there downright appealed by my style of leadership how do i fix that? Because now 4 of my 16 companions left =(

Points in leadership give massive boosts to morale, so that works too. Also, to find them if you have trouble, ask a traveller in a tavern.

Back
Top Bottom