?Gamescom 2018 (Streams, Map, Factions, Perks, Skills, Troop Trees, Concepts)

Users who are viewing this thread

i know you probably cemented the gameplay already but can i make a recomendation? a counter mechanic would be a nice touch. when you block someone and you are open, to be able to counter another attacker coming with the handle of the weapon or something.

RoboSenshi said:
Family system, perma death and succession? My life is almost complete. All I need is a mod to really stretch the time progression. Now I want my game to last decades and not years. Also I feel like you can create a whole family at the start of the game. Kinda like the sims. You can create your main with a bunch of siblings to populate your clan. Sounds awesome!
I hadn't thought about this, but it would be very cool. Would be nice to not just be some random guy with no family or anything. You kinda have to guess that you will have a family at the start just because what would happen if you died early on? We definitely havent gotten all the details, but my guess is they will make sure you always have at least one living family member to ensure your game doesnt end entirely. That would be very cruel, but maybe a cool hardcore game mode! The goal then becomes making sure your family legacy lives on.

VDRA0n.jpg

Whatever makes you happy said:
I think I've figured out the issue with the presentations this year. It's not only that the interviewers no nothing about the game. The actual gameplay functions as more of a backdrop than as the focus of discussion. It would be much more engaging if the interviewers asked questions, directly pertaining to the gameplay in front of them.

I tried to make one, to let people know which question are the right ones

Look here

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,376396.0.html

bladeex said:
Volkodav said:
bladeex said:
I hope they will fix this.
https://youtu.be/8ByrC0GoQrE?t=149
Do you mean the arrow damage or the AI bunching up?
The AI.

I wonder did they had no Melee Weapons or does the AI only get triggered in a certain range to do things, like charging?

Like the Chickens at 5:25 after being hit do not run away... maybe they are suicidal?  :neutral:

They confirmed the playable beta,idk if anybody else has already said this in the thread im far too lazy to look.But yeah they confirmed the playable beta,no relase date ofc but maybe late 2018-early 2019
also they said the will try to get coop into the game after it relases in a update

Chickens are chickens so who cares about them. As for the clip with the rock throwing guys, for starters I think the AI for this demo is at the lowest difficulty because we've seen them better than this. It could also be that the enemy keeps range as long as it can using up all ammo until forced to enter melee for one reason or another. If so, there should be exceptions like when they heavily outnumber people or are outclassed in range.

Still, when you think about it, had the battle continued that way the player wouldve died and the bandits only lost a few guys. Had they engage din melee he couldve ran away on his horse and still fire arrows or ride by slashings. So really the AI outsmarted the player  :lol:

https://youtu.be/rg7uUe1WnKU?t=4m12s I like the idea that they plan to work more in commander mode. Because certainly when we are in the late game with battles of 500 vs 500, it will be complicated to micro-manage and perform tactics in a coordinated manner.

Edit: Any news about freelancer mode?

Back
Top Bottom