Game won't start on new update

Users who are viewing this thread

The game won't load at all anymore after the update. I disabled all mods, updated graphic cards, and yet it still crashes. I get that crash message from the start up loading screen. Anyone know what's going on?

Me too. Ive tried 4 times, even tried restarting comp. I do send the messages through the crash uploader that should come up automatically.

The game won't load at all anymore after the update. I disabled all mods, updated graphic cards, and yet it still crashes. I get that crash message from the start up loading screen. Anyone know what's going on?
I had the same problem so what I did is first deleted all mods, not disable them but actually delete. Then I reloaded an old version and after the update I switched back to beta 1.3. It works fine now. I think when mods aren't getting updated it causes the issue, for me it was the settlement icons. I've decided for now to just run a few of what I consider the most essential mods. Hopefully this works for you too.

I figured it out - go to Steam and right click on bannerlord and go to properties, local files, verify integrity of files. Takes a few mins, but worked for me

Back
Top Bottom