SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

god666 said:
The units tracks (arrows that shows the direction of unit) not showing (invisible)

They are now dark brown horse hoof tracks. Density is indicator of party size.

They're rather hard to see, and having a high tracking doesn't help much as the brown color bleeds into the landscape very easily. Almost impossible to quickly follow a party in forests.

Personally, I have mixed feelings about this. I'm spoiled by the neon colors of Native and I find tracking parties in AWOIAF slows my map movement annoyingly. On the other hand, in real life, tracking is anything but easy, even for experienced trackers.

Thoros of Myr always says "Downright appalled with the general state of affairs". Is there something i missing? I know, i have companions that he dislike (i dont know who, because the wiki is outdated).
Is there a way to disable the companion complaints?

He's status:
Downright appalled with your choice of companion
Happy about of style of your leadership
Downright appalled with the general state of affairs

Thanks

Any plans to buff the Westerlands and the general balance in the next update?
In static mode they usually get steamrolled until Day 100!
Targaryen invasion only succeeds to the island around Dragonstone, the mainland gets steamrolled by Reach/Dorne.
As soon as i turn off static mode, the so far neutral factions steamroll all other!
The only a bit lasting war is between Stromlands and Dragonstone, but even this is mostly decisive won for one side before Day 100.
In the north the Iron Islands get steamrolled by North. They mostly try to hold a single castle in the North while their Island-Homeland is conquered.

No static mode:
It is even worse for the Westerlands. Until day 50 Kings Landings and surrounding area is conquered by Dorne/Reach and the West by the Riverlands.

Until i could build up my position there is usually only 2-3 factions left.

I think the biggest problem is, the Westerland is defeat too soon and so the other factions grow to strong against their enemies while in static mode this is mostly the same but the Neutrals can build up their power so long, that as soon as static wars are disabled they can steamroll all others weakened by the former wars.
Dorne invades with ridiculous 6000 troops and face no real opposition...

Also in general the Riverlands seems to be way too strong.
In my last (no static) game they managed to fight a two front war against Westerland and Vale and won both decisively in short time.

Hey I'm having a problem where the load times are extremely long I have the whole game on my ssd and my specs are more than enough to run M&B this is the only mod where I've experienced this problem if anyone knows what to do I'd appreciate the help

I've been facing an error where the faction relations don't seem to persist across quest changes. For instance, accepting the initial Stark quest changes my relations with the Westerlands from 0 to -10. Later, however, after I escape King's Landing and am accosted by the Lannister guards, my relations with the Westerlands again change from... 0 to -10. Further, even though my relations with the Westerlands were at -10 because of this (and I definitely didn't make peace with them), running across the random event where you save a family and they say the Lannisters pay their debts sets my relations from 0 to 3... in other words, free peace with the Lannisters, regardless of previous relationship?

Something similar (but not quest related) happened when I became a mercenary for Myr. They declared on Norvos, so when I became their mercenary my relations with Norvos were set to -40. When I came across a Norvosi lord, he treated me as an enemy, and I was able to tell him to surrender or die, the standard drill. Attacking him, however, ended up with my relations with Norvos dropping from 0 to... -5 or something, I forget.

Additionally, there are strange issues with the way King's Landing handles the 'King of the...' part of its introduction. Leaving aside the fact that the 'King' is simply whichever lord holds the city, rather than the leader of their faction, this starts to exhibit strange behaviour when the city has been captured but not yet assigned. On various occasions, I was told that the guards were loyal to the Sealord, Brindlewood and Hard's Own, and even the 19900 silver stags from the intuitive bets I placed on myself. Now I know King's Landing has a reputation for being corrupt, but I didn't realize 20k could buy me the crown itself!

Edit: Also, the questline with the letter I take to Stannis ends with Dragonstone declaring war on the Westerlands... but in every single game in which I've bothered to take it to him, Dragonstone was already at war with the Westerlands before that. Seems a bit odd to have that as a consequence...

Tüfekçi Başı said:
Battle of Five Kings is great. I don't like easily a mod. But I really enjoy your mod.

I'm waiting for the Red Wedding. Is it in mod? Or am I waiting in vain?
You are not the only one, but I think that's not going to happen (sadly) because of the coding required. Not to mention that it seems like following the storyline isn't highly valued by the creators and the average "follower" - You have a GoT World with the accurate factions and some quests, and off you go. I wish to point out that the work made so far is amazing, though

Yeah, it seems there's definitely something off with relationships in my game... I've joined with Daenerys, but even though House Targaryen is at war with the Westerlands and I'm listed as one of their vassals, I don't seem to register as an enemy - my relations with the Westerlands are still at 3, as they were due to the events of my previous message (which was well before I started Varys's quests, let alone joined Daenerys).

Edit:

Tatem said:
Barrowton cant find the mayor any where... Anyone seen him?

As you enter Barrowtown, you'll see the horse merchant on your left. Take the right shortly after, and you'll see a man standing in front of a house, next to a wheel. That's the guild master.

No response from produno for my issue with impossible to retreat in sieges ...  ???
It's not a minor bug, cripples and unbalances the whole game.
Other bug : import/export NPC not working, when I press C nothing happens.
Barristan Selmy lvl 28 but not able to ride a horse and having very few points..
Only like 10 when he should have 38.

Hi,
congrats  for the mod.

can you create a proper topics for bugs reports,suggestions,...  i mean is better instead of over posting reply topics.
i have found some bugs,
-the castelery rock have accesing to 3 floor tower not texture floor correctly, i have found this bug in others citys/castles i dont remember the name of it but the ones with a exterior large stone stairway from docks to door castle, there is a access tower i think is the second of right that have small exterior ground floor hall that not have texture floor correctly , because the troops and i in this 2 situations missing the ground and cant move anymore.
-unsollied army in picture avatar have a foot to front and other to back.
-when we talk to staff members in castle i dont remember what is when we ask to change the tax rate of fiefs not all appear. The same to improvements there are same missing in staff options because if i go to menu directly of cities/castles there is always more improves, but in staff dialogue they dont appear.
-In companions image tree i cant see all of them.
-There is a old White hair important lord of north faction that have only 22 years old.
-in same citys/castles i have found a copy of myself character and i talk with him, it is same type of claimant and have options in dialogue to claim their cause and give troops... And then we can say to all rules factions dialogues, "i have meet the one who calls...."and they all say"few mention that name in front of me..." 

-I dont remember more bugs, but this is a question/suggestion is it possible to instead of see battles when we have knock out with camera view, a implementation of continue playing with random companion or troop, i have see this in others mods. 

Congrats for this great mod. :smile:

Iirc it s about 500-550 but it also depends on how you played. Resting or being enlisted doesn't count.

You can trigger it easily yourself. Tick the option they do not invade and untick whenever you want after day 500-550. They will invade after short a time.

What in the Actual F! is up with Armor?

Wearing decent mid-grade Armor, still getting maximum damage done by the peasants in the Arena.  And I think I'm going to have to turn Stamina off, because despite what your descriptions say, none of my enemies (especially those in Plate armor) are having to deal with exhaustion.

Also, I'm getting tired of having to deal with Permanent Wounds because there are No Goddamn Maesters around when you need one.

Game needs some serious balancing, all across the board.

Back
Top Bottom