SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Current changelog:

A Clash of Kings Version 3.1 - not yet released

New features/tweaks/upgrades:

Heavily plated ranged troops now have crossbows rather than bows.
You can now recruit Freelancer troops in the Free Cities.
Added Weirwood Bows.
Added Dragonstone Bows.
Diplomacy progressivly unlocks for all factions based on certain events, except for the Night's Watch.
The requirements for Trade Agreements, Defensive Alliances and Alliances between factions have been significantly increased, making World Wars much less likely.
All villages have been consolidated, making the town/castle ownership much less random and scattered.
Added a new special troop: Warriors of Light.
Added new horse textures.
Buffed the Westerlands.
Added a new faction: Crackclaw Point.
Some villages, towns and castles have had their positions slightly tweaked.
Quests from lords, mayors and village elders should now be more frequent.
Recruit peasants and special troops now require a certain amount of renown, making the starting game more challenging.
The quest "Shadows in the Night" is back.
Unique ship icons for every faction.

New scenes:

The Bloody Gate
White Harbor
Oldtown interior
Casterly Rock
Lannisport
New sea battle scene.

Bugs:

Tycho Melas is no longer the same age as his daughters.
The Hounds Helmet and the Baratheon helmet no longer has the wrong position.
The battlemap with ruins no longer has ruins.
You can no longer forcefully recruit Night's Watch troops.
Some name changes.
Fixed pretender dialogue.
Updated Oldtown scene.
Fixed Lordsport scene.
Fixed the Tollett sword.
Fixed Ninestars game_menu references to horses/lances.
Fixed companion banners - they now show up correctly.
You now loot the correct weapons from the Ninestars twins.
Fixed Sticks and Stones maester location.
Fixed the floating helmet in Fellwood.
Volantene prison guards are no longer naked.
Sellsword dialogue in taverns fixed.
Was unable to replicate the defeated music loop - probably not a bug.
Fixed Storm's End prison.
Fixed Storm's End siege scene.
Wray no longer has a siege tower.
Dorgoil no longer has a siege tower.
Grey Cliffs dungeon fixed.
Caul no longer carries around extra gauntlets.
Fixed Unsaddled Dothraki Coursers maneuvreability.
Fixed Arakh model being reversed.
Fixed one of the Great Swords not being able to stab.
You can now import and export all companions.
Fixed trees in Pentos arena.
Fixed grass in Lys arena.
Free Folk Archers now have a weapon.
Fixed Lys prison break.

Cozur said:
Current changelog:

A Clash of Kings Version 3.1 - not yet released

New features/tweaks/upgrades:

Heavily plated ranged troops now have crossbows rather than bows.
You can now recruit Freelancer troops in the Free Cities.
Added Weirwood Bows.
Added Dragonstone Bows.
Diplomacy progressivly unlocks for all factions based on certain events, except for the Night's Watch.
The requirements for Trade Agreements, Defensive Alliances and Alliances between factions have been significantly increased, making World Wars much less likely.
All villages have been consolidated, making the town/castle ownership much less random and scattered.
Added new horse textures.
Buffed the Westerlands.
Added a new faction: Crackclaw Point.
Some villages, towns and castles have had their positions slightly tweaked.
Quests from lords, mayors and village elders should now be more frequent.
Recruit peasants and special troops now require a certain amount of renown, making the starting game more challenging.
The quest "Shadows in the Night" is back.
Unique ship icons for every faction.

New scenes:

The Bloody Gate
White Harbor
Oldtown interior
Casterly Rock
Lannisport
New sea battle scene.

Bugs:

Tycho Melas is no longer the same age as his daughters.
The Hounds Helmet and the Baratheon helmet no longer has the wrong position.
The battlemap with ruins no longer has ruins.
You can no longer forcefully recruit Night's Watch troops.
Some name changes.
Fixed pretender dialogue.
Updated Oldtown scene.
Fixed Lordsport scene.
Fixed the Tollett sword.
Fixed Ninestars game_menu references to horses/lances.
Fixed companion banners - they now show up correctly.
You now loot the correct weapons from the Ninestars twins.
Fixed Sticks and Stones maester location.
Fixed the floating helmet in Fellwood.
Volantene prison guards are no longer naked.
Sellsword dialogue in taverns fixed.
Was unable to replicate the defeated music loop - probably not a bug.
Fixed Storm's End prison.
Fixed Storm's End siege scene.
Wray no longer has a siege tower.
Dorgoil no longer has a siege tower.
Grey Cliffs dungeon fixed.
Caul no longer carries around extra gauntlets.
Fixed Unsaddled Dothraki Coursers maneuvreability.
Fixed Arakh model being reversed.
Fixed one of the Great Swords not being able to stab.
You can now import and export all companions.
Fixed trees in Pentos arena.
Fixed grass in Lys arena.
Free Folk Archers now have a weapon.
Fixed Lys prison break.

Will this be compatible with saves from 3.0?

Cozur said:
Current changelog:

Will they have flaming swords?

Not sure if you already know this but if you add this code to items it sets them aflame:

-50.000000 5 1955 3 0 60 0 1965 1 1008806316530991118 1965 1 1008806316530991121 1950 3 150 130 70 1960 2 10 30

Nice for making torches and flaming swords, looks quite nice ingame like so:

vzGhJ3L.jpg

Community bi-weekly bug post. (ACOK 3.0)I was incapacitated by cold, I swear!

06.02.2017-20.02.2017

Summary:
New bugs reported: 2

Long version:
Taleworlds forums ACOK main thread:
71. Freelancer mod gives free XP, relationship and money for repeated enlisting-retiring.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194610.msg8682374.html#msg8682374
72. Unassigned castles' and cities' garrisons can only hold troops of their initial culture or unaligned troops, this leads to very small garrisons if Player Faction has culture set to anything other than "Sellsword" or "Favor no culture" and castle's culture does not match Player Faction's culture
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194610.msg8674992.html#msg8674992

modDB ACOK report bugs article:
No new bugs were reported.

/r/mountandblade

/r/AClashOfKings/

AmateurHetman said:
Minor bug to report; claimant for Lorath has a messy dialogue along with leader of Lorath. They both just say '19' where the story should be.

All claimants haver a messy dialogue in 3.0. Possibly due to faction number shift (hello, Nightwatch!).

Azsouth said:
Kissaki said:
I have the same... imbalances.

Personally I still play version 1.1, it's the version before Cozur took the butchers knife to his mod and wiped out half the cities and lords, there are a lot of bugged quests and going into Volantis may crash your computer but most of the original castles and cities are in this version as well as lords (though some of the Essosi ones are in the wrong factions), no Qohor, theres color, reasonable stat requirements, Lordly armour (some pretty cool faction specific ones if your lucky, I personally like the Reach Armet w/ the Dragonstone chest), and all the women don't have the exact same face, before a lot of the current quests including the nights watch chain (that may have been removed for 3.0), no tripping, lances and spears don't break (last time I played an update in the mod if either have the unfortunate luck to run into a fly before hitting their first target they shatter).

Do you mean the Version 1.1.1 or the 1.1 with hotfix? I have not tried them only came back here to see how the Version 3.0 is what i am going to download right now... but will try the other version too.

lsok said:
What do i need to do to get an item from 2.3 to 3.0? Really not good at these things.

I assume you mean importing? Well you can get a Editor and here is a Video tutorial how to use it the link to the editor is in the description of the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE47BiOkG2s

You can also edit basically everything... well have fun  :mrgreen:

I've noticed another bug. When sending out recruiters (in my case Lorath to collect Lorathi troops), they will randomly stop moving and stand still on the map doing nothing. No idea if this is an isolated case for me, or all recruiters.

@ ALL

I struggle with the Difficulty options... here is my problem.

Like on the last Version I set everything on MAX so the game ended for me I think on day 39 when Kings Landing got taken by the Gay-Barathon.

What would happen if I played on easy AI and Battles does the AI conquer less or plays slower? Did anyone try the Easy AI and Hard battles? Like what would be the best way setting it up overall,  like all on easy?

I certainly think the last time I played the game it might had been the difficulty level what pushed it to a fast end... but on the other hand I enjoy hard battles it gives me a thrill, if I set it on easy its more like a Conan the Barbarian Movie where I slaughter 20-25 Units of a 100 men army. What feels kinda to easy and unreal to me.

Just wondering what would slow the advance of the factions down and still keep up the fun, Like if someone conquers Kings Landing it should be me not some random AI Lord  :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the replies in advance  :arrow:

Cheers,  :roll:

AmateurHetman said:
I've noticed another bug. When sending out recruiters (in my case Lorath to collect Lorathi troops), they will randomly stop moving and stand still on the map doing nothing. No idea if this is an isolated case for me, or all recruiters.

From what I've seen, Recruiters take troops from the same pool that you yourself recruit from.  So if you just recently recruited from village X, then the recruiter can't take troops from village X until a few days later when the available pool of recruits has regenerated.  Same thing applies when there are multiple recruiters going after the same recruits/villages. 

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
@ ALL

I struggle with the Difficulty options... here is my problem.

Like on the last Version I set everything on MAX so the game ended for me I think on day 39 when Kings Landing got taken by the Gay-Barathon.

What would happen if I played on easy AI and Battles does the AI conquer less or plays slower? Did anyone try the Easy AI and Hard battles? Like what would be the best way setting it up overall,  like all on easy?

I certainly think the last time I played the game it might had been the difficulty level what pushed it to a fast end... but on the other hand I enjoy hard battles it gives me a thrill, if I set it on easy its more like a Conan the Barbarian Movie where I slaughter 20-25 Units of a 100 men army. What feels kinda to easy and unreal to me.

Just wondering what would slow the advance of the factions down and still keep up the fun, Like if someone conquers Kings Landing it should be me not some random AI Lord  :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the replies in advance  :arrow:

Cheers,  :roll:

I understand the realism frustration but if it wasn't for your being able to kill 50 guys yourself, the game would be impossible since the AI has such ridiculous advantages.  A Faction leader with one castle rolls around with 500+ troops, 1/3 of which are cavalry while I personally rule 8 towns, about 20 villages and have lords who hold many castles, villages and a few towns all paying tribute to me and I max out at 460 troops right now, and thats with 8 charisma and 8 leadership.  Same **** applies to enemy Lords though their numbers aren't  quite as obscene. 

Since they are buffed so heavily, a fair 1:1 fight would be outrageous, as well as how difficult it is to get Lords, even disgruntled ones, to join your faction. 

darklordhawk said:
I understand the realism frustration but if it wasn't for your being able to kill 50 guys yourself, the game would be impossible since the AI has such ridiculous advantages.  A Faction leader with one castle rolls around with 500+ troops, 1/3 of which are cavalry while I personally rule 8 towns, about 20 villages and have lords who hold many castles, villages and a few towns all paying tribute to me and I max out at 460 troops right now, and thats with 8 charisma and 8 leadership.  Same **** applies to enemy Lords though their numbers aren't  quite as obscene. 

Since they are buffed so heavily, a fair 1:1 fight would be outrageous, as well as how difficult it is to get Lords, even disgruntled ones, to join your faction.

Thanks for the reply  :mrgreen:

I see... so then its best I let all on easy? I quite dont understand the AI setting does it only affect the aggressively or troop type as well? I will restart at Easy and see how the faction behave. I kinda try to play it as the story would progress in the Books/TV-Show.

Did you start you own Kingdom and how did it turn out for you with the other factions around?

Will just start a new game on everything on easy... and Slaughter my ways through Westeros  :fruity:

@darklordhawk You can increase your party size by owning more castles. I'm not sure exactly how it works but Sergio can help on this.

@LAST_ACTION_HERO If you're playing an older version it may be different. But I generally turn "Battle Difficulty" to hardest and play around with "damage to player" depending on the task at hand.

But I don't thinking changing campaign AI difficulty settings will save Kings Landing any longer than your current difficulty. I would personally just play with the hardest settings and THEN scale back on settings if things get out of hand.

I have no idea how to work difficulty settings, I just played the mod as it came. 

And I'm aware that more castles means larger party size, its just irritating that an NPC with a single castle gets such outrageous numbers from one castle and we get like  +10 guys per castle.  Add that to the fact that every time a faction gets destroyed, all Lords go to the remaining NPC factions and I'm looking at like 40 lords apiece fighting for both the Reach and the Stormlands in my latest war (finished conquering all of Essos). 

Was also irritated to see that Volantis and Myr had Westerosi lords defect to their side sometime in the past so even though I beat them in Essos, they both hold castles in the western parts of the Reach or the Westerlands.  So stupid.  Now I have to deal with 50 extra lords withing nothing to do but raid my villages on top of the entire might of the Reach and Stormlands.  And of course its just one **** castle thats spawning all these Lords (per faction).  I mean why wouldn't one tiny castle support enough troops to devastate all of Essos?  :roll: 

I haven't played in a few days, had

Hi!

I have a problem with siege!
I siege a castle 30 days so they run out of food.
Then i continue siege over a week and nothing happens.
So is the siege system is broken in this mod?

Does Anyone know if there is a Arya or Sansa in the game or Lyanna Mormont? I have not seen any in the ingame Information.

I think I liked the colors on the older Version better now its kinda to dark, what made Cozor go Gothic-style?

Duuhannes said:
Hi!

I have a problem with siege!
I siege a castle 30 days... system is broken in this mod?

Might be a bug, if you can add the Castle name they could fix it in the next Version.

It's castle Blackwall. I took it by force.

Now the game crashes on the day 219. I tried to do different things (siege, just travel) to try it if the crash came from something that i did, but no matter what i do the game crashes.
How can i find the cause of the crash?

Back
Top Bottom