SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I downloaded 1.143 just for this and installed it in a separate location (outside of steam folder) because I thought I read that is how to properly run the old version of warband.  However every time I launch it takes me to the picture of Kings Landing in red and the loading bar and at about 75% it crashes.  I get this error every time

f5dc644c.png

I dont know what the problem is.  I am going nuts trying to figure it out.  Back when I had the mod installed in the default mod folder for warband I got a different error message about being unable to open textures.brf or something.  I am almost ready to just give up and come back tomorrow. 

darklordhawk said:
I downloaded 1.143 just for this and installed it in a separate location (outside of steam folder) because I thought I read that is how to properly run the old version of warband.  However every time I launch it takes me to the picture of Kings Landing in red and the loading bar and at about 75% it crashes.  I get this error every time

f5dc644c.png

I dont know what the problem is.  I am going nuts trying to figure it out.  Back when I had the mod installed in the default mod folder for warband I got a different error message about being unable to open textures.brf or something.  I am almost ready to just give up and come back tomorrow.

I had this problem too.

Just check the box "Load textures on demand" in the options from your Warband launcher and it will fix it.

Enjoy!

Cozur said:
Dissmaster said:
:sad:

It doesn't work:

Every time i start it, it crashes down at entering the first mission(after the Character-Creation, when i try to enter Storm's End to kill the single bandit)!

I have the right version installed and the graphics down and i have quite a good computer!

Trying to pin down your problem now, though it does not happen on my PC. Try redownloading the module.

KidKoala said:
Just downloading it now, was impressed with the last version, do we have a changelog for this version anywhere? though gathering from the size of it I'm guessing there's alot of additional content :grin:

There's no changelog, too many changes. Is a list of features coming to moddb soon though.

that's good to hear! just got a corrupt download so have restarted it, it's already 5% done and going at 1mb a second now so hopefully will be able to give it a test run in the next hour or two, can't wait :smile:

I reinstalled the mod and download the update 1.143 in another site, and worked. I doesn't played much, but with the exception of Pennytree bug (the city doesn''t appear, only the citizens on a empty hill), is every thing ok.

I am having a few odd issues I have not seen mentioned yet with .5.  One is if you go to look around your camp I was crashed and given a error.

Second is in tournaments I don't crash but the camera sticks and it freezes.  This may be do to my own old PC

Dissmaster said:
Cozur said:
Dissmaster said:
:sad:

It doesn't work:

Every time i start it, it crashes down at entering the first mission(after the Character-Creation, when i try to enter Storm's End to kill the single bandit)!

I have the right version installed and the graphics down and i have quite a good computer!

Trying to pin down your problem now, though it does not happen on my PC. Try redownloading the module.

I did it........... same problem............ :sad:

Really disappointing, because after your very good 0.4 i thought the 0.5 must be awesome.......:sad:

I hope you perhaps find the solution................:sad:

Dissmaster

I have same problem. I try again the 0.4, and that goes very well, but 0.5 crush down when it starts, or during the character creation, or when I have to kill a bandit in Storm's End, or after a few minutes. I've played the previous version in good graphics, but this crush in the lowest too. For this version what are the minimum system requirements? If anybody have a same problem, and can fix it, please help us!

Of course, thanks Cozur, it's the greatest mod ever!  :grin:

Lord of Winterfell said:
Great mod. Troops, locations, and landscape are perfect. I have only had one problem so far. On the map winterfell can't be seen it is just a flag in the ground.
Other than that fantastic work.

Hmm, can you post a screenshot? What language version are you using?

Voso said:
darklordhawk said:

f5dc644c.png

I had this problem too.

Just check the box "Load textures on demand" in the options from your Warband launcher and it will fix it.

Enjoy!

The reason the game crashes is likely due to the strain on your PC. Click "Load textures on demand". If that does not work, I don't know how to proceed, but maybe try and find some guides to boosting your pc.

rpg31 said:
I am having a few odd issues I have not seen mentioned yet with .5.  One is if you go to look around your camp I was crashed and given a error.

Second is in tournaments I don't crash but the camera sticks and it freezes.  This may be do to my own old PC

Can you tell me what the error said?

So here's a list of the bugs reported so far, I'll add it to the main post.

Duskendale arena broken.
Lannisport arena broken.
Missing arena masters.
Asha is a man.
Pennytree bug.

Hello Cozur!

First of all, I thank you for this mod. It has been a pleasant experience so far!
However! I would ask for a note of warning on the mod's frontpage. How about "Caution: Contains nudity"

I did not expect to see hill tribesmen to come charging at me with their willies swaying in the air. Since the game is rated T and what not.

Also, one question. Can troop trees somehow be viewed in game? I upgraded all of the units mentioned right before to archers, and certainly don't want them to stay as ones. Much more effective to have a melee horde at early game.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I'm all in for nudity, gore and dark fantasy. Many fought naked in the ancient times, I just think that a word of warning should be available to the unwary.

I installed and downloaded it again and again, still it doesn't work!

Same crash at first mission............:sad:

It's really annoying.........:sad:

If somebody had same problem and has a solution, please help!!!

I play it few hours and, oh my god! Great job Cozur!

I just experiment four crash in three hours when i meet a party on the map or try to talk to one of my companions.

And a question: How to win a tournament?

Dissmaster said:
I installed and downloaded it again and again, still it doesn't work!

Same crash at first mission............:sad:

It's really annoying.........:sad:

If somebody had same problem and has a solution, please help!!!

Do you get an error message?

Psst, Cozur!

Another note: It is rather scary that Peasant Women turn into Men when you upgrade them (Tyroshi Pirate Swords- & Spearmen)

Rhaegar said:
Lannisport Tavern Keeper missing.
Kayce Tavern Keeper missing.

Aware of this already, looking into it as we speak.

Please keep reporting bugs, I'll fix them as fast as possible.

Sil said:
Psst, Cozur!

Another note: It is rather scary that Peasant Women turn into Men when you upgrade them (Tyroshi Pirate Swords- & Spearmen)

Fixed! Also made Asha female!

Also, please send me some screenshots, high quality if possible. I'll post them on moddb.

There are too many pop-ups regarding trade agreements, defence pacts and so on... Can you disable them? I think it should be enaugh to see them as log entries.

Back
Top Bottom