SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Downloading now.  Had to create an account on nexus which was annoying but im sure worth it if this mod is as good as i hope it will be :smile:

Its a shame they don't support the option to resume downloads at the nexus... I just had some connection glitch at 53% :sad: I hope moddb supports resuming.

I am astonished by the size of this mod. Thanks for your efforts Cozur!

:sad:

It doesn't work:

Every time i start it, it crashes down at entering the first mission(after the Character-Creation, when i try to enter Storm's End to kill the single bandit)!

I have the right version installed and the graphics down and i have quite a good computer!

I can't initiate the game here, the error is the following : "Warning : hlsl_data_handles(9) not valid" , "Warning : hlsl_data_handles(45) not valid", "get_object failed for texture: nonel".

Thanks for the mod and the attention.

PS: i have downloaded the patch 1.143 from your link in the first post.

Just downloading it now, was impressed with the last version, do we have a changelog for this version anywhere? though gathering from the size of it I'm guessing there's alot of additional content :grin:

Dissmaster said:

It doesn't work:

Every time i start it, it crashes down at entering the first mission(after the Character-Creation, when i try to enter Storm's End to kill the single bandit)!

I have the right version installed and the graphics down and i have quite a good computer!

Trying to pin down your problem now, though it does not happen on my PC. Try redownloading the module.

KidKoala said:
Just downloading it now, was impressed with the last version, do we have a changelog for this version anywhere? though gathering from the size of it I'm guessing there's alot of additional content :grin:

There's no changelog, too many changes. Is a list of features coming to moddb soon though.

Djacir said:
I can't initiate the game here, the error is the following : "Warning : hlsl_data_handles(9) not valid" , "Warning : hlsl_data_handles(45) not valid", "get_object failed for texture: nonel".

Thanks for the mod and the attention.

PS: i have downloaded the patch 1.143 from your link in the first post.

sounds like corrupt download, try redownload :smile:

Cozur said:
Dissmaster said:

It doesn't work:

Trying to pin down your problem now, though it does not happen on my PC. Try redownloading the module.

KidKoala said:

There's no changelog, too many changes. Is a list of features coming to moddb soon though.

Thank you :smile:

I'm downloading it again now(again 1,4 GB :wink::sad: ) and will try it!
Thanks for your attention!

Duskendale's arena seems to be kinda broken.

Their walls are invisible and the spectators are just floating in the air.

Is this just a problem with my pc?

mb1.jpg

EDIT: Same thing in Lannisport.

EDITEDIT: A lot of towns actually appear to be missing Arena Master guys too btw. I am not sure if that is intentional or not.

Also, Asha is a man with a large moustache.  :lol:

Great mod. Troops, locations, and landscape are perfect. I have only had one problem so far. On the map winterfell can't be seen it is just a flag in the ground.
Other than that fantastic work.

Cozur said:
Dissmaster said:

It doesn't work:

I did it........... same problem............ :sad:

Really disappointing, because after your very good 0.4 i thought the 0.5 must be awesome.......:sad:

I hope you perhaps find the solution................:sad:

Dissmaster

Back
Top Bottom