SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Exar0s said:
That is a shame. You are missing out on a ton of users by not updating to the new version of M&B. This mod has great potential and I look forward to playing it when converted . . .

You are missing out on a great mod by refusing to simply download 1.143 or to even just take your chances playing on 1.153, many people have already said it works except for you can't pick the son of a noble option in character creation.

Also, the download link for 1.143 has been posted already in this thread. It is pretty simple, definitely simpler than him converting the whole mod to accommodate a version with no significant changes.

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
he made it on the old version but it works fine with the new one OK!!!

just dont use the noble father start.

^^^^^^
Cozur can we get that little piece of information on the first page please

In the middle of making a new OP. Uploading mod to Moddb now, uploading to the nexus tommorow. Setting up Moddb page as well.

Going to include a link to 1.143, because most people are idiots.

If this mod does not even appear in my selectable mods, have I done something horribly wrong? Should it appear even if I'm playing an updated version of Warband? Am I, in fact, an idiot?!?!?

DoubleTap68 said:
If this mod does not even appear in my selectable mods, have I done something horribly wrong? Should it appear even if I'm playing an updated version of Warband? Am I, in fact, an idiot?!?!?

Haha, yeah.

You had to have completely installed the mod incorrectly.

You should have your "A Clash of Kings" folder located within the "Program Files/Mount&blade Warband/Modules" folder.

Or for steam it should be in your "Program Files/steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/modules" folder.

Ok so, I don't know if I'm an idiot or what, but for the past 15 minutes I"ve been trying to find the link to download a Clash of Kings. I see the link for downloading 1.143, but I already have that. Where is the link for the actual mod?!

Cozur said:
Download link up.

Downloading now.... so excited. All hail Cozur, the first of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men. Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm  :mrgreen:

Damn. If I choose a UK server I get
Some newly uploaded files can take some time to propogate across our file server network. Typically it should take no more than an hour. So take a look at the upload date for the file you're trying to download. If it's been less than an hour, please try again a little later. If it's been more than an hour then please get in contact with us and we'll take a look for you. Thank you for your patience.
And the american servers take 6 hours :neutral:

The file is 1.4 gb in size, so yeah, might take a while.

More than 1800 items after all.

Uploading to moddb at the moment, might be faster there. I'll post link once it's done.

Back
Top Bottom