SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

erennuman_mb said:
Drakken said:
Cozur said:
rabbittruns said:
Love the mod, once again thank you Cozur! One thing I've noticed in my first 2.0 playthrough is many huge groups (4000+) of broken men running around.. these are composed of high tier units and probably impossible to beat. One or two of these mobs or something like it roaming around would be ok, but there are many and they are disrupting the game as all caravans and most people just run from them. Maybe cap NPC unit counts so we don't get any of these npc uber stacks?

Maybe don't use cheats.

Not sure about broken men but you can have huge packs of honorable men.
How? The biggest group of Honorable men I've ever seen is 2 people.

Around kingslanding you can sometimes find some huge groups i had 2 x 2000+
But in v1.5
A group can become huge if fight after fight the honorable men are freeing prisoners.
If they don't discard the extra troops, like lords, they can become huge even in 2.0 i guess.
You just need more time since you have less bandits and no more bandits lords.

erennuman_mb said:
Drakken said:
Cozur said:
rabbittruns said:
Love the mod, once again thank you Cozur! One thing I've noticed in my first 2.0 playthrough is many huge groups (4000+) of broken men running around.. these are composed of high tier units and probably impossible to beat. One or two of these mobs or something like it roaming around would be ok, but there are many and they are disrupting the game as all caravans and most people just run from them. Maybe cap NPC unit counts so we don't get any of these npc uber stacks?

Maybe don't use cheats.

Bandits run around, capture a bunch of caravans. Then honorable knights pile into a bandit thrash and get all the troops. When they get lucky with this it makes it likely to happen a few more times where they can take out a bandit group themselves.

Usually though I see them cap out at ~200 where they go too slow to catch anyone. This happens to bandit groups too. Takes a little longer for the Dothraki because they're so fast.

I don't know what cheats could cause 4000 person broken armies though.

basically, you cheated because you probably increased your character level so high that now every other npc lord and troops has to adapt so they get thousands of men in their parties and garrisons.

Yusuf_Persian said:
basically, you cheated because you probably increased your character level so high that now every other npc lord and troops has to adapt so they get thousands of men in their parties and garrisons.
That happens when you're above level 63.

I have a question about an event. I was fighting for Stannis and I had managed to defeat the last of the Stormlands. At some point there was a message saying that a certain lord had defected and declared himself the ruler of the Stormlands. At this point most of the original Stormlands fiefs rebelled and went back to being Stormlands. Is this intentional? How does this work?

Don't know if its been mentioned but there a bug when trying to free prisoners at the Dreadfort where you spawn in a random courtyard that's walled off from the rest of the castle and separated from the person you're trying to free.

Spawns on the other side of that wall after leaving the cell
cWTFSvY.jpg

here
mPaphF5.jpg

Tuco said:
erennuman_mb said:
Drakken said:
Cozur said:
rabbittruns said:

Maybe don't use cheats.

Bandits run around, capture a bunch of caravans. Then honorable knights pile into a bandit thrash and get all the troops. When they get lucky with this it makes it likely to happen a few more times where they can take out a bandit group themselves.

Usually though I see them cap out at ~200 where they go too slow to catch anyone. This happens to bandit groups too. Takes a little longer for the Dothraki because they're so fast.

I don't know what cheats could cause 4000 person broken armies though.

they are never too slow, a lord coming from the opposite direction can scare the fleeing bandits and push them on the giant pack. and bridges are notorious traps for bandits.

I didn't know about the level 63 thing, that sounds cool! I'm level 51 now in ACoK 2.0 so I'll probably never see it unless I cheat...
Drakken said:
they are never too slow, a lord coming from the opposite direction can scare the fleeing bandits and push them on the giant pack. and bridges are notorious traps for bandits.
Aye, but at some point it becomes hard for them to do it themselves. We've all seen honorable knights continuously chasing bandits off in the middle of no where!

How to hell are you level 51 on a campaign? Did you like conquer the whole world already at that point?! I usially end up making a new game near day 600 because I dont like making my own faction.  :fruity:

1100 days, level 40 without cheats. Farmed a lot of levels while defending Tumbleton - 300-400 kills per siege, did this few times (also as companions when my main has fallen, so they got a lot of levels too). I think getting to level 50 and higher is pretty possible.

Rulin said:
Is it possible to provoke other factions to declare war against the vale? I've tried several times with quests from Anya Waynwood, but  nothing happens.

It is, you need to be vassal of some faction, then you can talk to your ruler about it. If you give him valid reasons and have good relations with him, he may agree and declare war.

Rulin said:
Is it possible to provoke other factions to declare war against the vale? I've tried several times with quests from Anya Waynwood, but  nothing happens.

I have never tried but sometimes a bored lord is asking you to start a war with another faction, by raiding a village or attacking a caravane.

Or more simple join the vale as a lord and attack the faction you like then take your freedom back.  :mrgreen:

I've probably put about 30 hours of playtime into this mod the last two days, this is what happens when i get a vacation.
help 

Rulin said:
Drakken said:
I have never tried but sometimes a bored lord is asking you to start a war with another faction, by raiding a village or attacking a caravane.
That's exactly what I did, and nothing happened.

It gives them cause for war if they want to start it, it doesn't automatically start a war. I don't notice the text for this anymore, but you used to see it quite a lot. So, if the Vale sends you to raid a Braavosi village (something that happened in my game from time to time), Braavos just gets a casus beli.

Back
Top Bottom