Need More Info Game is not starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I had brought the game when it was first released and I haven't been able to play the game since.

Whenever I start the game, It'll start doing the first time setup and after that nothing occurs at all and the game doesn't launch.

I've tried many fixes that I've found but nothing I do seems to be working.

Someone please provide some support so I can begin playing.

Good luck getting a response, at the moment, there are many of us like you. We've so far had no reconigition. What I do suggest is to frequently post this to avoid having the issue buried so hopefully the tech supports will see it. They're just being flooded with ingame issues atm.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hello elysebluemoon i have the same problem and i have allready tried everything on your list and it still doesnt launch pls help

Back
Top Bottom